Viewing 34 posts - 81 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Best looking car ever
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

Er, nickc, if you look above, you might see a picture of a Lamborghini Muira…

Wake up; I thought you paid attention to every single thing I post! 🙄

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

AndyP – Member

F40 LM or standard F40. If you’ve seen one on the road they’re simply stunning.
    I have no idea what a F40 LM or standard F40 is. But judging from that red monstrosity you’ve posted immediately after this statement, it can’t be very nice. That red thing – ugly as sin. it’s got all holes all over it too. Corrosion?

The LM was a Le Mans Special (Or at least a full race car), as with the Mclaren F1, which had an LM evolution of a longer rear clamshell.

bomberman
    Free Member

JulianA
    Free Member

My eyes! My eyes! That picture is plain wrong and has no place on this or any other thread!

willyboy
    Free Member

the old renault twingo is my choice

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

And racing cars, I always like the gulf liveried cars

well ok, the last one is a mates car, not a racing car, it unfortunately came to an untimely end on the way back from Le Mans

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I’m going to put that Smart in my cute cars thread!

scruff
    Free Member

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

How about this beauty! :-p

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

scruff, are a ‘grale owner too? Mine is red 🙂

Jimbo
    Free Member

Alfa T33 Stradale 🙂

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

The only car that can rival a Muira is the original Fiat 500 (yes it’s a bit cutesy but perfectly formed) I love old VW’s and splitties in-particular, but they are no way the most beautiful cars ever. Citroen DS’s are cooler than a snowmans cold bit though!

As for race cars it would have to be a Lotus 11 or a pre Gold leaf F1 car (49?) form and function in a gorgeous little tiny (and incredibly competitive ) package. Though I always thought that the early Jordan F1 cars with the 7up sponsorship looked really neat.

Some really pretty cars here though. RooleyMoor that BX, like all BX’s is pure gopping 😳

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Trusty, get yerself over to me ‘cute cars’ thread, then!

taka
    Free Member

Houns

billyboulders
    Free Member

Impossible to chose the best looking ever, surprised not to see these yet though.

Take a closer look, like James Bond but room for bikes!

Or even my childhood favourite

epicyclo

Any car you can’t get 3 bikes into is a waste of space.

Rumble602
    Free Member

Lovin the BX Sport! Second the DS – beatiful to look at, even better to drive.

But here’s the best looking car I’ve ever owned….

OK, this one is really

but I’d love this

Rumble602
    Free Member

I’ll try again!!

mushrooms
    Free Member

tails
    Free Member

Hard to look past the ferrari 250 gt california

daveevs
    Free Member

Tough one, but I really like the current Vantage. Really well proportioned.

DavidB
    Free Member

Citroen DS – hilarious

My Dad had one when we were at school, mates took the piss mercilessly when he turned up in it. That car was uniformly laughed at by all and sundry in the seventies…then again, I suppose flares weren’t.

nickc

Rudeboy, I try very hard not to read your posts. My pictures’ better than yours 🙂

taka
    Free Member

Creg

not much of a Ferrari fan but I do like this:

however for me it has to be this:

the sheer aggressive looks really gives this car presence I think, especially the sharp lines and angles

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Like so many others threads….it turned into a what car do you like or have you been able to afford to own at some stage…most of what’s been posted is fugly!

Filthy
    Free Member

MrSparkle

mboy
    Free Member

r6ymy – Member

Jaguar XJ13

Oh yes r6ymy, oh yes! Unquestionably a man of taste, especially after revealing some of your previously owned motorbikes on another thread a couple of weeks ago!

AndyP – Member

F40 LM or standard F40. If you’ve seen one on the road they’re simply stunning.
    I have no idea what a F40 LM or standard F40 is. But judging from that red monstrosity you’ve posted immediately after this statement, it can’t be very nice. That red thing – ugly as sin. it’s got all holes all over it too. Corrosion?

ROFLMAO

I’ve never heard of Carbon Fibre corroding before! 😉

Whilst I don’t agree that the F40 is the most beautiful car ever made (Probably has to be the Jag XJ13 IMO), it is undoubtedly the most pure “Supercar” ever made. I have only ever seen one on the road, and well, I remember that moment more vividly than just about anything else in my life! Since the moment I first saw a picture of one as a 7 year old boy, I knew it was THE car I would have above all others if I possibly could. It’s pretty simple in comparison to just about every other Supercar, even others that had come before it, but it’s just awesome! Ferrari made it light, they made it stiff, they made it handle well and they stuck a bloody powerful turbocharged engine in it. And they actually took it racing in limited numbers too (the F40 LM). And it is about the only Supercar that I can think of that proved so instantly Popular that Ferrari couldn’t make enough of them. They initially only made a few hundred, and planned not to make any more, but demand was such that approximately 1400 of them got made in the end over a 5 year span!

Anyway, enough waxing lyrical about the F40. Regarding other cars, much as I love many many cars from many different manufacturers and countries, the only cars that exist that I can say are “truly beautiful” have all been made by either Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Jaguar or Aston Martin (and Jag and Aston only really in the 60’s IMO). 3 Italian companies, and 2 Brits. Nowhere else in the rest of the world seems to have been able to cut it on the beauty front IMO.

samuri
    Free Member

right, some of you need serious professional mental help. I almost barfed at some of the cars posted above although some of alfa’s look nice.

For me though Aston win all the way. If I had to pick a favourite….

It’d be the DB9

However, if we’re including race cars…..

Look at that! It’s like a bullet with wheels.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Lotus Esprit S1

coolhandluke
    Free Member

TR6 anyone?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Viewing 34 posts - 81 through 114 (of 114 total)

The topic ‘Best looking car ever’ is closed to new replies.