Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Best flat pedals, opinions please.
  • psycorp
    Free Member

FWIW I plumped for Nano X’s in the end. I’m only a couple of rides in but first impressions are good. The platform is larger than Saints and so are the pins, even the shorter of the two sets supplied. My feet stick to them like shit to a blanket. Obviously can’t comment on reliability yet.so will see how it goes.

Simon

I got some Kona Wah Wah pedals maybe four years ago for just over 30 quid. Thin, nice shape, grippy and have lasted well with no maintenance. All the paint has fallen off but they look better raw anyway.

Northwind

@precious, do yours look like this (hollow tip)? I’m just thinking, they might have upgraded this as standard now but it used to be the stock pins were solid top and didn’t grip much, so they relaesed these hollow ones which are a lot better and maybe also a wee bit taller.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/hope-flat-pedal-pins/rp-prod118700?gs=1&gclid=CO27hPX5ks0CFVRsGwod7SEMvg&gclsrc=aw.ds

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    theboatman
    Free Member

Not stating they are the ‘best’ flat pedal, but the newer nukeproof electron evo’s have changed the shape so you don’t get the bump in the middle.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Best flat pedals, opinions please.’ is closed to new replies.