Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Best film watched at the cinema whilst off your nuts on Nepalese Black in
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

the middle of the afternoon by yourself.

1974. I think. Or maybe 1975. Erm…

Junkyard
    Free Member

That was my answer as well but 15 years later

sobriety
    Free Member

Rango with a head full of mescaline was fun.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RustySpanner

The Draughtsman’s Contract.
    Mushrooms.

A wonderful combination.

ScoobysM8
    Free Member

Apocalypse Now
    Mushrooms 😯

Jamie
    Free Member

Ah. So this is where all the cool kids hang out.

RustySpanner

Don’t flush the toilet, it’s only Jamie.

bearnecessities

Why would you go to a cinema stoned; surely the munchies would bankrupt you?

Jamie
    Free Member

Don’t flush the toilet, it’s only Jamie.

Yup. Don’t mind me.

*testing, testing, is this thing on?*

So, erm, anyone got any good stories about crimes they have committed?

superfli
    Free Member

Jacobs Ladder and Altered States and any hallucinogen

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Drugs! I had enough difficulty hanging onto reality at 17 with just beer.
    But Animal House after quite a few pints was definitely the funniest thing I’d seen.

bigjim

The opening lines of fear and loathing in las vegas led to major gigglies after some lunchtime purple haze for me. No one else seemed to find it as funny as us if I recall correctly…

Drac

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCLs0jv_Efk[/video]

peterfile
    Free Member

I’d advise NOT going to watch Sixth Sense when tripping your balls off.

🙁

TheFlyingOx

Caddy Shack, on more than a handful of Sheffield’s finest farm-grown magic mushrooms. All the people screaming at the poo in the pool totally wigged me out and I had to retire to the boudoir to look at a photo of the stained glass Rose window at Notre Dame.

sweepy
    Free Member

I used to love that cinema at the start of coldharbour lane in Brixton. Tea, homemade cakes, no-one cared what you were smoking and all night sci-fi and horror shows.
    Still no idea how 2001 a space odessy ends tho

trevron73
    Free Member

Shrek in Amsterdam on mushrooms in 2002 and A.I in 2003 on shrooms in London

kudos100
    Free Member

I watched the Matrix after smoking 3-4 different types of hash and weed through a pipe. Blew my mind, but also confused the hell out of me.

Much better the second time. No drugs needed.

user-removed
    Free Member

Matinee showing of Driving Miss Daisy on mushies was interesting. We really should have been ejected.

philconsequence
    Free Member

Blower
    Free Member

Bad Taste after 5 microdots 😯

iolo
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCzWWT59quI[/video]

tang
    Free Member

I watched the opening game of the 98 world cup with daevid allen from gong. He was chugging a massive one the whole game.
    we did go and see ‘baraka’ at a festi on acid. quite far out, except for the chicken farm.

busydog
    Free Member

Matrix on mushrooms—mentally exhausted at the end.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Kelly’s Heroes: the memory lingers still.

dannybgoode

First X-Men, Big screen at the cinema, acid after a game of ten pin in which the skittles just plain refused to stay still and not pull faces.

Event Horizon – acid – scared, very very very scared…

tonyd

2nd year at University, shared flat, Empire Strikes Back, surround sound, acid.

The wind whistling round the ice planet Hoth had me under my quilt shivering with cold. About 3am Obi Wan Kenobi spoke to me – “go the park, Tone” (a la “use the force, Luke”) – so we all went traipsing off to Regents Park. Ended up watching the sun come up listening to lions roaring. Very surreal night.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

The Wall, acid. As it should be.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Not much fun taking someone along to the cinema whose smoked a few splifs and you don’t do “drugs” eh MrsBouy 🙄

hh45
    Free Member

Lawnmower man on outside cinema at Glastonbury in the 90s. fantastic.

warton
    Free Member

The naked lunch on acid. Not entirely enjoyable.

gordimhor

Went to an all night film festival took some speed .Asterix the Gaul (cartoon version)came on at 4am. Wow Distincly remember loudly singing the theme tune and sitting on my hands so as not to join in with the fight scene’s

corroded
    Free Member

Do NOT watch Seven Years in Tibet after a load of shrooms. All fine until the Chinese turn up.

kimbers

my mate convinced us to go and watch showgirls after a load of weed and we smuggled some beers in too

it was **** terrible I got a headache and learnt that if you knock an empty beer bottle over it will bounce under everyones seats down to the front, we left before they threw us out

titanic, during the interval did a bong hits in the car park, so we giggled through the second half of the film when every dies, got some dodgy looks

I know we went to the cinema field to watch something at glastonbury at least once after lots of weed and pills but I really cant remember what film(s) it was, I think it may have had subtitles which didnt help

tazzymtb

eraserhead on mushroom and morphine tea, jeesus wept I was a mess by the end of it

boxfish
    Free Member

Saturday Night Fever on E

RustySpanner

Now that’s genius.
    Singin’ In The Rain on E would be fantastic too…….. 🙂

It’s a shame I only saw The Wizard Of Oz years after I gave up.

theotherjonv

Not a film and not a cinema, but was passing the comedy tent at Glastonbury after some herbal cigarettes and there were so many watching they were spilling out into the fields. I stopped to watch and some bloke with a huge papier mache head was singing queen songs with a bontempi organ. Still not sure I didn’t hallucinate it 😉

RustySpanner

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J82GaTicN2g[/video]
    😀

sicklilpuppy
    Free Member

Jacobs ladder on acid, I think, watched it clean, and couldn’t tell any difference. Also saw some low quality German adult education films on shrooms, never again, the genre was ruined for me that night.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Best film watched at the cinema whilst off your nuts on Nepalese Black in’ is closed to new replies.