Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Best ebay bargins
  • owenfackrell
    Free Member

What is your best ebay bargin as i have recently got a renault bike rack for my laguna that actually bolts on to the tailgate for the bargin price of 99p after dhl messed up the delivery and refunded me the costs.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

A few years back, the mother-in-law wanted a ‘good quality’ (why do they always say that?) pedometer.

10 mins on ebay resulted in a christmas present for her for the princely sum of 1 pence! (OK there was a quid postage on that, but hey, a 1p crimbo pressie for the M-I-L!!!!)

I_Ache
    Free Member

Got a Fox Vanilla R for £35 posted.

grynch
    Free Member

this wasn’t an Ebay item but mrs. ordered a GPS, and a few other items from ARGOS on line for delivery to our cottage in Cornwall.. when we got there all but the GPS had been delivered so we went to the local ARGOS and complained.

They wound up giving us a new one

Then we found the original one stuck in a corner behind the door. ( two for the price of one )

I’ve been meaning to return it for some time now.

Drac

So you stole a GPS from Argos?

DezB
    Free Member

So you stole a GPS from Argos?

thats my kind of bargain.

grynch
    Free Member

Drac, unintentionally.. but.. yes.

and I feel really bad about it, no really I do.

DezB
    Free Member

Give it to me and I’ll pass it to my sister-in-law who works there.
    Honest I will.

grynch
    Free Member

DezB… can you come pick it up

?

DezB
    Free Member

Cornwall? Be there in about 4 hours

grynch
    Free Member

Cornwall is where we spent Christmas.. home is Geneva, switz ( I think.. again I get so confused with that *home* word. )

Hairychested
    Free Member

A Burgtec front hub, brand new 100% for a tenner 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Xt front mech – £2.20

Rochey
    Free Member

I bought a “Brand New” Campnag Record Carbon (175mm) chainset for £60 posted, Should have been over £200. Well happy with that. 😛

will
    Free Member

Not from ebay. But got a pair of 2006 Rock Shox Reba Race forks, £50 posted. There immaculate. Well happy with that!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Got a pair of replacement front seats for the SO’s old Saxo when the runner broke, 99p!

roadiesean
    Free Member

Best Sale is definitely a used toilet which some mad sod paid $AUS300 for !! Its a long story but the mad sod also bought an unused one and a basin for $AUS1500……bit pricy since new from a shop they were only about $500 !!!

You do find some complete nutters on there !!!

5thElefant
    Free Member

£10,000 worth of NOS race-(motor)bike parts for £120 delivered. Came on 2 pallets.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

not a purchase..

.. but my parents were throwing out some light fittings – medieval style ones from the 70s. I said I’d pop them on ebay, just to see if I could get £20 or so.

They sold for over £300. Madness. Must be a design thing going on for medievel clobber. A bloke from Finland even emailed me.

samuri
    Free Member

I tried selling a bargainous 160G ipod video classic on there for 100 quid with a case and no-one bought it, idiots. 6 people watching it too. YOU HAVE TO BID TO WIN!

I’m currently trying to sell a drum on there for a bargainous price too with no joy. The people on ebay are worse than the people on the clasifieds here.

thomthumb
    Free Member

road bike £15
    fixed cog £5
    new pedals £10

£30 bike – Cant say fairer than that. Loved that little bike.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

samuri – those watchers will be people with the same things to sell – just seeing how much they go for probably. Found starting at a lower price like 99p gets people into the bidding war and the red mist descents. Though gets worrying when you expensive stuff is still only a fiver with 10 mins to go…

Best eBay bargain recently – 14 special halogen bulbs, about £3-4 each, 99p for the lot. Magic!

footstomper
    Free Member

Been watching for a Outwell Norfolk tent for the past 6 months, cheapest online including ebay was £595, until 3 weeks ago when advert appears for a never used only put up in back garden one. Got it for £400 Im well chuffed, they bought it on a whim on a nice Sunny day. gives me plenty of room to keep my bikes inside during the night 😀
    null

bigyinn
    Free Member

Got some brand new never used Float 32 RLCs £100 quid off nearest retail price last year.

heresjonny
    Free Member

I found a little postcard portable sized photo printer on amazon (again not ebay)Priced at £220 went to checkout and found it was only charging me £40, so ordered three, for £120, which is what I paid and it was 2 years ago now.
    Sold the other 2 on Ebay for £150 buy it now, free postage. BARGIN

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Best ebay bargins’ is closed to new replies.