Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Best budget bikepacking tent?
  • flyingmonkeycorps

@middleagedmadness that would be amazing, thank you! I’ll drop you an email – is the one in your profile correct?

I’ll also send some money in the direction of your favourite charity and STW.

Cheers!

brassneck

Gelert option, much cheapness on Sports Direct:

https://www.sportsdirect.com/gelert-track-1-tent-783013?colcode=78301316

matt_outandabout

Now that is a generous offer! Nice one.

middleagedmadness
    Free Member

Cheers , mate yep that’s my email address if you want you can put a couple of quid to Buxton mountain rescue and west mids air ambulance ,both were absolutely awesome when I had a bad climbing fall ,thanks for that offer,email me and I’ll send you some pictures ,if it’s what your looking for I can get it in the post next Wednesday (on nights till then ) once posted I’ll let you know the cost can’t see it being anymore than a fiver and you can PayPal gift me

Cheers

Stuart

mrbarnstormer
    Free Member

Just found this thread, before it goes stale, anyone have experience with the <b>Wild Country Coshee 2</b> (2 person)? It’s marginally heavier at 1.9 kg but has barbag friendly length poles and a I believe a reasonable weight groundsheet so whilst a separate footprint is available it shouldn’t be needed for normal terrain.

The big plus is it is rigged in one go, so no wet inner like the Ordos 2 if rigged in rain.

Internal space looks quite roomy.

It’s also only £99 from a number of stockists, also eligible for the 30% trade in deal direct.

Thanks.

ransos
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a Vango zenith 300 from Blacks. £87 in the sale. It’s 2.5 kg and will go in a bar bag. Pretty impressive for a 3 man I thought. I have a couple of adventures planned this summer.

BadlyWiredDog

A mate of mine has a Coshee, the one-person version, and reckons it’s a great tent for the money. Don’t know about the two-person version, but he reckons the design is decently tough though not the spacious tent he’s ever used.

Incidentally, I have an unused Zephyros 2 that I might stick on the classifieds next week for a fair bit under list price.

johnnystorm

As mentioned earlier, have a look on Aliexpress!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Best budget bikepacking tent?’ is closed to new replies.