Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best bike storage hooks for fat tyres
  • Baldysquirt

I’m about ready with my garage reorganise to fit bike hooks to the wall to hang my bikes by their front wheels. Both my wife and I have 2.4″ tyres up front; anyone have a hook recommendation that will work well?

cannondaleking
    Free Member

I got some of these and they accommodate on on smorgasbords in fat variety lol http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/bbb-parking-hook-storage-hook-btl26/rp-prod60754?_$ja=tsid:46412|cgn:BBB+-+Bike+Racks|cn:Chain+Reaction-UK-PLA-PLA-All-DT-SE|kw:225260UK_BBB+Parking+Hook+Storage+Hook+BTL26&gclid=CN784IL3trkCFTLMtAodrA8AkA

Baldysquirt

I was looking at those, they sound the ticket – hope that chunky monkeys fit! Cheers.

Tracey

We use these from Decathlon at £3.99 each. Loads of room for 2.4 tyres

stumpy01

cannondaleking – Member
    I got some of these and they accommodate on on smorgasbords in fat variety lol

Do those BBB hooks fold flat when you take the wheel out?

I looked at getting some of these a couple of weeks back and couldn’t work out if they did or not, so didn’t order them. I don’t really want the hook folding flat.

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

I got some great box section aluminium vinyl dipped hooks from my local builders merchants*. That was after faffing with different inferior and overpriced weedy bent wire hooks from the cycle retailers for a while. No pics, sorry.

*Richard Williams in Llandudno Junction – not that you will be anywhere near there I am sure!

Keef
    Free Member

2.4 is not fat maaaaaaaaan 😉

takisawa2

Halford do some for £2.95ea.
    They fit my 2.4″ Ralphs easily.

qwerty
    Free Member

Look in B&Q storage section at their square vinyl wrapped ladder hooks.

Baldysquirt

OK guys, plenty to go at. Cheers!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best bike storage hooks for fat tyres’ is closed to new replies.