Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Best 32" TV for Gaming? Xmas content!
  • ready

As per usual I’ve left it far too late to do any in depth research, but can you good people recommend any good TVs, primarily for gaming – no more than £300?
    Please help save Xmas!

Drac

Samsung are good for refresh rates which is what Want

K5600 series

If you can get one at John Lewis or Richer Sounds you get 5 year warranties included

ready

Thanks Drac. Funnily enough I’d actually found this TV (plus the T32E390SX), but I’m a bit out of the loop when it comes to TVs these days. Just wondered if anyone had any real life reviews of any others?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Any Samsung that fits your budget.
    Amazon beat the others hands down for pricing unless you can get a price match.

skids
    Free Member

You would struggle to even find a 32″ TV that costs £300, You can get a 40″ Samsung 4K TV for just north of £300 and they have the lowest input lag around

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Is this really a thing?

Me and my kids play Xbox on a 10 year-old Sony TV and have never thought “we need a TV with 4 milliseconds’ less input lag”

Drac

Yes it is. The lag causes ghosting and motion blur which is more visible on current generation consoles as the frame rate is a lot higher.

mattyfez

Get a 27″ monitor.. or does it have to be a tv?

Cougar

You would struggle to even find a 32″ TV that costs £300

You reckon? http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv—all/sony/bravia-kdl32wd751/sony-kdl32wd751bu as a random example.

I reckonn you’d struggle to get a good 1080p 32″ for less than £300 (though whether you want full HD at that size is debatable).

dannybgoode

+1 to mattyfez. I’d be tempted by a smaller dedicated monitor unless you want TV functionality as well.

Much nicer to games on…

garage-dweller

Dannyh/mattyfez what would you then do for audio?

We’re in the same boat as the op with a Xmas console waiting in the cupboard. I have got a relatively new full hd 28″ computer monitor I could use instead of buying a new TV (existing TV is awful and only really used for DVDs).

ready

It’s for the youngest Ready, & he’ll be watching a bit of TV on it. The one in the link that Drac posted above is £270, & looks pretty decent. It has to be 32″ as it’ll fit nicely in a gap in his bedroom furniture!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Best 32" TV for Gaming? Xmas content!’ is closed to new replies.