• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best 20202
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Drunk atthekeyboard. What ws yourbest momentnof 2020?

Poopscoop

Lol, glad you had a good time and stay safe ok mate?

Best bits for me?

Discovering and rediscovering some amazing places right near me. Not just in biking but walking and simply just being there. I realised that things like ants, moths and even wasps are important to me and bring me happiness.

I am more more certain than ever than I NEED countryside in my life. It calms my soul and raises my spirit.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

i deleted it! Imsaved it. Moths are ace mate. Moths are seriously ace. Did a light trap. Dingy Footmen. Coommon footman. Silver Y

Just being there

underrated comment. The best.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Good night it was a good night we invited the neighbours over first time I’ve had a drink for a whole summer probably since Christmas. So i get the firebowl going get a few wines a few ciders a few beers some nice burgers and chips then I decide we play the have I ever never games then I make a real stupid first question stupid first question when I say have I I have never ever had sex on a boat and then it turns out he did have sex on the boat and she is all over it shocked like what? What what. Oh Corfu. Then silence, But I diffused it im quite sure. I mean suffice to say it too much beer and wine. so we started talking about Brexit we started talking about lockdown we started talking about that the wages were going to reduce but the productivity was going to increase et cetera et cetera et cetera and then my neighbour took his face maskout of his pocket and I said I would keep that in my pocket if i was him and I said that’s not a mask that’s your knickers. He laughed and I think he meant it least I hope he did because that was near to the worst joke I ever made. So I’m dictating this as you can probably tell I just thought I’d share the good times because everybody needs good times. This is the first good times we’ve had as a group of people outside in 2020 I’m really happy to have such nice neighbours even if when she said she cries she has eyes like little puffy vaginas. Imthink that takes courage. We all spit our drinks Thinkmthats the best night. A fit in tribute. By the way. Mushrooms and onions are good,on burgers. Headache not so good. Good good not good. Out, but it turns out I did have if you count a narrow boat so I owe myself a drink. Or minus one. It’s will get better folks. Trust in hope Whats Your best 2020? Have to dictae.

RIP,mynbike

All alspeep so Vampire filsm. Got a Mexican 1960s one. Comment unusual way of getting at vampires? Imreckon two million scovilles what do you reckon? Garlic no. Chilli yes? **** chilli I reckon we’ll find out https://youtu.be/MhVqC_vwNnM

alcolepone
    Free Member

Best post ever…

Poopscoop

Vampires! Bah!

Zombies are where it’s at!💀😁

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Thread of the year!  Just to be clear though, who had sex on a boat?

martinhutch

who had sex on a boat?

Molly Bloom, I think.

eyestwice
    Free Member

This should absolutely be a sticky post.

DezB
    Free Member

Those eyes… I need to see them! My dream woman 😍

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best 20202’ is closed to new replies.