Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Best £200 10" Android Tablet? (Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus?)
  • ross980
    Free Member

Criteria:
    Must be full HD
    64gb or expandable
    Vanilla Android preferred

Will be used for general browsing and occasional games/other apps. Not bothered about camera quality. Decent battery length preferred (10 hrs)
    I’m drawn to the Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus. Anyone got experience of that or other suggestions?
    Cheers

bruneep

Just bookmarking as I’ll need one next yr.

simonalex99

I’ve got the lenovo yoga tab 3 plus 10.1. Which is better than the tab 4. As in screen at 2k, battery life, performance and sound quality – dolby atmos jbl is all better than the newer one. Had for a month, but better than the lenovo tab 3 10.1

ross980
    Free Member

I’ve got the lenovo yoga tab 3 plus 10.1. Which is better than the tab 4. As in screen at 2k, battery life, performance and sound quality – dolby atmos jbl is all better than the newer one. Had for a month, but better than the lenovo tab 3 10.1

Yes, it does seem better but because it’s an older model only a few places seem to have in stock for around £300 (it’s showing £250 at a few places but all OOS). The Tab 4 plus is £200 and available to collect. Hmmmm….

flowr1der661
    Free Member

hope this helps, I have gone from Ipad to Samsung Note 10 2014 edition which is pretty good in todays standards of tablets. Comes with a detachable pen too. I got mine for 165 from CeX stores. The Ipads mid older can be picked up for good prics likem I did with mine from Music Magpie online.

ross980
    Free Member

The Ipads mid older can be picked up for good prics likem I did with mine from Music Magpie online

I’ve currently got an iPad 3rd gen which is grinding to a halt and also takes an age to charge if accidently left to go completely flat (>24hrs to 100%). It’s lasted really well but I’m not a fan of iOS so don’t want another

cyclistm
    Free Member

Samsung Tab A 10″ here. It replaced an ageing ipad2 and has been spot on.therr maybe better options for the money out there but it’s been great for family use

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Best £200 10" Android Tablet? (Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus?)’ is closed to new replies.