Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bespoked Bike Check: The Variangle Mk5
  • stwhannah

We’ll be heading along to Bespoked in London for 14-16th October to check out all the hand built bikes and chat to their makers. It’s being billed as …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Bespoked Bike Check: The Variangle Mk5

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

doomanic

*Insert Ryan Reynolds “But why?” Gif here…*

tthew

I found myself asking the same question at the Harrogate show last year. All those lovely knobs and levers to sticky into you in the event of a crash too.

I’m sure Peter is very proud of it and all, but I do wonder how many he’s ever sold.

csb

Didn’t Marin have a full suss bike that had adjustable travel (and geometry) about 20 years ago?

tomhoward

I’m sure Peter is very proud of it and all, but I do wonder how many he’s ever sold.

One of the prototypes was stolen I think?

Clearly a passionate, clever guy, but I agree, I just don’t think there’s that much of a market, and even if there was, the Geo was still too conservative on the descending side, even at the extreme.

doomanic

Didn’t Marin have a full suss bike that had adjustable travel (and geometry) about 20 years ago?

Marin Rock Springs TARA

https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/bikes/mountain-bikes/marin-rock-springs-review-2/

paton
    Free Member

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I can certainly see the point in this as a development mule but as a bike to own? No.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.