Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Berlingo firmware update
  • damitamit
    Free Member

Anyone updated the firmware on their berlingo nav unit themselves?

I have the 7″ touchscreen in my 2016 berlingo multispace and it’s started rebooting every few mins. Supposedly a firmware update can fix this and I’d rather not go to the dealer.

If so, where did you download the update from?

dumbbot
    Free Member

https://www.gpspower.net/peugeot-citroen/338459-firmwares-smeg-iv2-54.html#post1203056

I did it myself(Peugeot Partner Tepee), you need to sign up to see the links on the forum.

Do as suggested and download the File directly to your USB, not via desktop as this adds hidden file and means the files wont be recognised.

damitamit
    Free Member

Nice one, mines a Berlingo Multispace XTR so i guess the same. Was already signed up to GPSPower but its a minefield.

Will have a read…

Which version did you use?

damitamit
    Free Member

For anyone experiencing this problem too, I updated the firmware using the file in the link above and it seems to have fixed the issue. Was fairly straightforward using a 8gb usb stick.

I went with the latest version 6.4.A.R10.

jam-bo

a berlingo has a computer in it? who knew it was that advanced…

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Don’t forget to set “Smoke” to 0. I think that is probably went wrong on my 2005 2.0 HDi.

dustypumpkins

Crazy talk, my Berlingo still has a cassette player in it!

Ambrose

Is there a cost involved in this at all? My satnav regularly shows me driving where no road is shown.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Berlingo firmware update’ is closed to new replies.