Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Benedictus. Karl Jenkins
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I heard it at work today on Classic FM. I was so moved that I felt compelled to find it on video.
    Just wanted to share it – it’s just so beautiful.

And so fitting coming after The Anniversary of D-Day.

It’s worth watching until the end and on full screen imo. I know you’ll like it CaptainFlashheart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSaYSKnAI7Q

crikey
    Free Member

After the grumping and grinding of the day, the rough and ready exchange of views, the petty irritations, the hustle and bustle, that serves as a perfect reminder of the beauty of which we are capable.

IHN

Beautiful.

I’m also a great fan of Palladio

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

My thoughts exactly crikey. Humans are indeed capable of creating things of great beauty. Which as the video so poignantly shows, contrasts starkly with the ugly and destructive side of the human character.

Nice link IHN, and a mesmerising vid 8) I need to take more notice of Karl Jenkins methinks.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Right, ahem, yes, cough, lovely that what ho! Thanks for putting it up ernie, grand, smashing…

Ok enough of the bluster mr deadly…why don’t you admit that soon after the choir started, you decided it might be best to watch it in full later and not be getting emotional about it.

Seriously, thanks, that was a stunning piece of celloism as well.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ernie you complete ponce. What you doing listening to such lah-di-dah flowery effete rubbish for?

You turning soft or something?

Pull yerself together, ffs.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Btter than listening to you you fecker! Or reading and er, trying to imagine you speaking and well, you know what I mean. **** off you dirty shagger and let us be bourgeouis without bothering us.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Personally, I would prefer the images in silence. I find the music a distration, tbh.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What you doing listening to such lah-di-dah flowery effete rubbish for?

It’s called ‘art’ Rodney.

I often listen to Classic FM on site …….. don’i ? *shrugs shoulders*

Mind you, when that piece by Karl Jenkins came on the radio I had to go and get some inch & quarter screws. I thought “if I go like the clappers I won’t miss too much”. Unfortunately in my panic I ran back into the wrong plot and it wasn’t until I got to the top floor, that I realised I was in THE WRONG **** PLOT !. You should have heard my language as I went running back down the stairs. It was classic.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

LOL!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Benedictus. Karl Jenkins’ is closed to new replies.