Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Ben Affleck's Batman revealed
  • Harry_the_Spider

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27406286

In my view Batman should be a barely in control nutcase who just happens to be on the right side of the law.

ChrisL

I feel that there are a wide range of valid interpretations of the basic Batman idea. The Batman from the fairly recent Brave and the Bold cartoon series was a million miles from the Batpsycho style, but still a lot of fun.

The suit for Ben Affleck looks reasonable, but my final opinion will depend on how it moves and what the cape’s like. Though considering it’s a Jack Snyder film none of this may be relevant to me at all.

stevious

Agree with Chris that all the fuss about Affleck as Batman seems to be ignoring the fact that the movie is made by the same guy who made the utterly terrible ‘Man of Steel’. Suspect I’ll just be ignoring this when it comes out.

shermer75
    Free Member

Is there a short, grinning clown in the left of the picture?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The suit looks right and the darkness does, the strange idea of putting batman vs superman not so

woody2000

shermer – I see it, trick of the light as I think it’s the back wheel of the batmobile. Looks freaky though!

portlyone

I quite liked Man of Steel. Anyway I’ll be watching anything with Batman in, so not the new series Gotham 😉

verses

the utterly terrible ‘Man of Steel’.

I enjoyed the first 60-90mins, but the final hour of him being repeatedly thrown through buildings got incredibly tiresome.

iolo
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/RLZQ3OLEJWE[/video]

There can be only one batman.

thehustler
    Free Member

but but Ben’s daredevil……..

Junkyard
    Free Member

In my view Batman should be a barely in control nutcase who just happens to be on the right side of the law.

BINNERS it is then 😉

teasel
    Free Member

but but Ben’s daredevil

Indeed. I’m still waiting for Captain America to burst into flames, too.

This whole Batman Vs Superman – was that not the billboard film in I Am Legend. If so, does this not herald the beginning of the poxy zombie thingamajig…

shreck
    Free Member

Batman vs superman strange idea?guess you don’t read many graphic novels?this is the build up to a JLA film.

ChrisL

Funniest thing I’ve seen recently on the subject of Batman vs Superman:

teasel
    Free Member

Brilliant!

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Brilliant +1

Cougar

There can be only one batman.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I think Batman vs. Judge Dredd is more of a fair match.

Batmobile looks a little ordinary too. On the contrary, the previous (Dark Knight trilogy) Batmobile was inspired.

Harry_the_Spider

Dredd let him have a few shots to increase the length of time in The Cubes.

…then kicked him in the nuts and had him beaten up.

Cougar

TBH,

(anyone) VS Superman is only ever going to end one way. Got Kryptonite? No? You’re screwed, next.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Surely where you fight matters as well as I reckon a ban hammer can beat him 😉

DezB
    Free Member

donks
    Free Member

Loved judgment on Gotham, especially with Bisley artwork

matther01
    Free Member

Affleck + Daredevil & green lantern + batman = shite

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Ben Affleck's Batman revealed’ is closed to new replies.