• This topic has 43 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by rhid.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Ben Aaronovitch, Rivers of London, Peter Grant series – what else?
  • ferrals
    Free Member

Just started the second Roterweird boot (Wynter tide); I liked the first one. Mostly jsut commenting so I cna find this thread again when it comes to picking holiday reading 🙂

Northwind

Dave Hutchinson’s Europe in Autumn might work for you. Loved this one, though annoyingly the sequels have a very different feel.

Ken Macleod’s Star Fraction- pretty different in subject matter but it has the same flavour for me somehow.

unovolo
    Free Member

The Undead series by R.R. Haywood.

Think its only available on amazon, its another take on end of the world/zombies but is quite humorous in places and well I enjoyed it.

rhid

This is a good thread. My uncle has written 4 book (I think) which I really enjoyed and are in the same style as river of London. They are the hipposync series by dc farmer. I’m not sure if they are in print but I got them on kindle from amazon. We’ll worth a look as they are genuinely great. I mean I have to say this as he is my uncle but still.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Ben Aaronovitch, Rivers of London, Peter Grant series – what else?’ is closed to new replies.