Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Belstaff Roadmaster Jacket – Longevity
  • PMK2060

Has anybody bought a Belstaff Roadmaster Jacket or any other Belstaff Jacket recently?

I am considering buying one but wondering if the quality is as good as it used to be.

jamesfuller
    Free Member

Belstaff are not great, they are not made the same as the old ones (and they weren’t fantastic either)

Go try some out and check out the quality, don’t buy mail order as I think you may find it a waste of time.

PMK2060

Thanks jamesfuller. I was going to buy online tbh as it is on sale.

I like the look of the jackets but don’t want to spend £400+ on something that will not last.

aP
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2 year old jacket and I’ve worn it a fair bit, and its barely worn in, I’ve taken the shoulder and elbow armour out though as [coughs] I don’t ride a motorbike. Not sure about the more recent lightweight version though.

mrmoofo

Perhaps look at some of the alternatives – that all seem to be better made ….

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

When I looked at them decided they were overpriced for the quality. Fit was odd but still like the styl. Barbour equivalents better made and cheaper.

There was a Belstaff outlet at Biscester.

PMK2060

Thanks for the replies. I will have a look at similar style jackets from other brands.

Vortexracing

Barbour equivalents better made and cheaper

I got one of these for Chrimbo, not worn it it anger yet, but I must say I’m impressed by the quality.

got it from here

http://the-cafe-racer.com/barbour-international-short-motorcycle-jacket-sandstone&currency=GBP&language=en?gclid=CLGAzJ3t8ckCFcaVGwod73QDlQ#.VnqCGvmLRhE

they do a long version as well

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Belstaff Roadmaster Jacket – Longevity’ is closed to new replies.