Bellend of the year awards

Home Forum Chat Forum Bellend of the year awards

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Bellend of the year awards
  • Premier Icon Nick
    Subscriber

I nominate in first place

Ullrich Mellinghoff, head of safety for Mercedes Benz, for, allegedly spouting the pish that has been quoted here and seized upon by

my second place, Phil Flanders, who as head of the Road Haulage Association can be contacted quite easily if you want to.

rossi46

Surely it would be this wally.

Although his one redeeming moment was sticking two fingers up at the EU….

slimjim78

I think we should be looking a lot closer to home

steezysix

Although his one redeeming moment was sticking two fingers up at the EU….

Or completely f*cking Britain for the sake of the financial sector. Who happen to contribute over half of his party’s funds. Hmm….

Why is this in the biking forum?

Premier Icon Nick
    Subscriber

Because the idiots in question were talking about cyclists?

Sorry if this some how offends you.

Premier Icon darrell
    Subscriber

In a bike forum related theme

I nominate CRC

Or completely f*cking Britain for the sake of the financial sector. Who happen to contribute over half of his party’s funds. Hmm….

buttercup

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA[/video]

Why don’t we re-name it the CallmeDave Bellend of the year award…

Premier Icon rickmeister
    Subscriber

Come on, Fin Du Cloche please, it ads a bit of elegence to the whole process…

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Surely it has to be George “there is no Plan B” Osborne?

hora

Ah, you see your friends Bliar and Brown would like you to see this figure that they left you with:

-ยฃ1,000,000,000,000.

Yes, thats a minus at the front.

RealMan

Anyone who cares about Piers Morgan.

IanMunro

After much consideration.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm_pc5hnrMg[/video]

The award goes to the marketing department, the film production company, the actors, and anyone who’s drunk or considered drinking the stuff after watching the ad.

loum

Although all of the bellends mentioned above are worthy candidates,
    I can’t vote for anyone else but Ullrich Mellinghoff as Overall Total Bellend of the year after reading that first link from Nick.

If we decide to have some minor awards for sub-categories then how about ( with my nominations in brackets):

Young Bellend of the year – The London Rioters/Trainer Looters
    Sports Bellend of the year – England’s Great John Terry
    Political Bellend of the year – CallMeDave&SelloutNick [an insepperable double-ended joint award]
    Lifetime Achievement in Bell-Endery – Rupert Murdoch
    Singletrack Bellend of the year – ?

IanW

Piers M, same as last year.

deadlydarcy

the OP’s link to Mellinghoff is taking me to the Phil Flanders article. ๐Ÿ˜•

wrecker

Struggling to see past the Murdochs collectively.
    Lifetime achievement award goes to Piers Morgan.

allthepies

Woppit +1

(That’s not a vote for Woppit BTW but a concurring vote with Woppit’s choice ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

deadlydarcy

Is that Bob Crowe?

loum

dd
    the phil flanders article second paragraph “on your bike” is the relevant part

deadlydarcy

@ loum, ah yes, I see now. D’oh. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Elfinsafety

I think Bob Crow desrves a special award for so successfully pissing off narrow-minded selfish Little Englanders who think that their need to get to work is far more important than the needs of those who get them there and are charged with ensuring their safety, to protect their livelihoods and ensure decent working conditions (not to mention the continued safety of those who rely on the service they provide). ๐Ÿ˜€

In fact it pleases me immensely when such selfish Little Englanders are inconvenienced by the actions of those they clearly have little or no respect for. Even better if they are inconvenienced financially. ๐Ÿ˜†

Bob Crow rocks. Top bloke.

TandemJeremy

Where is my nomination? I have worked hard for it
    *sulks*

Elfinsafety

Thing is though Teej; many of those voting for you would in fact be more deserving of it themselves….

clubber

You’re not a bellend, you’re just a very naughty boy. Other than being a bit nasty to a few people (and frustrating others) I can’t see that you’ve caused any harm as the others above have.

Sorry

Mr Woppit

allthepies – Member
    Woppit +1

(That’s not a vote for Woppit BTW but a concurring vote with Woppit’s choice )

At least I’d win SOMEthing… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

I would like to nominate everyone who voted Tory and who still refuses to repent for it.

avdave2

Where is my nomination? I have worked hard for it

It wouldn’t be a competition if you were allowed to enter. ๐Ÿ™‚

BillMC

I’d split the prize as there are so many to choose from: Cameron, Osborne, Gove, Clarkson, Pickles.

deadlydarcy

Clarkson, massive cock that he is.

wrecker

Pickles is a good shout.
    How about that repugnant alaskan woman (I always call her the MILF-hunter :D) can she qualify?
    Ed Balls is always there or thereabouts too.
    Sepp Blatter?
    Rob Andrew?

Premier Icon Lifer
    Subscriber

hora – Member

Ah, you see your friends Bliar and Brown would like you to see this figure that they left you with:

-ยฃ1,000,000,000,000.

Yes, thats a minus at the front.

Still buying that? What about growth being projected down again due to the current government’s policy?

You know Cameron and Osborne didn’t think Labour went far enough with deregulation too, yeah?

TandemJeremy

Sarah Palin must be it. Dim and a corrupt liar. Mind you her quotes are genius

. “But obviously, we’ve got to stand with our North Korean allies.” –Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck’s radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

“The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s ‘death panel’ so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their ‘level of productivity in society,’ whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.” โ€“-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama’s health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009

gwaelod

my second place, Phil Flanders, who as head of the Road Haulage Association can be contacted quite easily if you want to.

I knew the Scottish Road Haulage bloke had said some particularly stupid anti cyclist comments. What I hadn’t realised was that he was regurgitating Ian Plimers horseshit too.

Phil Flanders…truly a **** of the first order

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Bellend of the year awards’ is closed to new replies.