Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bell ridefree FOD
  • philfive
    Free Member

Anybody going this sunday?

wiggles
    Free Member

Mee. Well I am supposed to be anyway

wilko1999
    Free Member

Never heard of this until I saw this post. Just looked it up, so if I’m understanding it correctly, you’re getting a free uplift day at FoD this Sunday?

philfive
    Free Member

yes and I was quick enough to also get the free uplift day at Hamsterly too.

never ridden FOD so looking forward to it.

wilko1999
    Free Member

That’s brilliant! Wish I’d known about it 🙁

You’ll have a blast on the FoD uplift. Loads of different marked and un-marked runs and ways of linking them together. Bone dry, superfast free uplift day. I’m not at all jealous :mrgreen:

philfive
    Free Member

excellent 😀 looking forward to it, free things are always the best 😀

vinnyeh

I’ve a ticket for this, but forgot about it til I saw the thread. just realised it’s this weekend and the wife’s arranged for us to be elsewhere. 😕

ajantom

I’m heading up for this. Should be fun, but I imagine the uplift is going to be very busy with 200 people using it.
    My plan is to try to get there nice and early (registration starts at 9 I think) to get a couple of uplifts in and then hit the other trails.
    As above – free stuff is always best 8)

philfive
    Free Member

i’m assuming the uplift will be just like a race event. I have a 3 hour drive but still aiming for a 9am registration. plan is to get some uplift runs in, have lunch then have a nosey round the forest.

philfive
    Free Member

Fantastic day, uplift was slow but I had a great time. Downhill trails are a little short but it was rotty fun 🙂

ajantom

I ended up only taking the uplift once as the queue was so long and you could ride up in 10 minutes.
    4 x DH runs, Freeminer trail, Verderers trail twice, and then 10 miles of off-piste singletrack after lunch. Ended up doing nearly 40 miles 🙂 and my mate won a helmet.

philfive
    Free Member

I got 8 uplifts, pushed up loads as we just stopped before the jump track, took 10 minutes back to the top and did the Vereders downhill back to the car parks.

I really enjoyed it and GBU was pretty good, my favourite was SheepSkull and then into Ski Run.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bell ridefree FOD’ is closed to new replies.