Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Being an illegal immigrant in the USA…
  • Edukator
    Free Member

The link won’t play for me. for those that can see it I reckon that even with the sound turned off you’ll see enough to confirm what I’ve posted.

TooTall
    Free Member

You don’t need a driving licence or an SSN to open a bank account.

Correct. However, they want other stuff. I opened a US bank account a couple of months back, before I had a SSN. I had to have a legal resident sign for me and provide details inc passport and previous UK address.

The Americans are incapable of telling their own beat cops if a licence is false

They are massively improving these as well. Old US licenses were awful. New ones would be very hard to fake. The current VA one looks like:

The RH photo is actually in a clear window so can be seen from both sides – pretty hard to fake.

Edukator
    Free Member

That’s clearly a fake, no way is that guy 55. 😉

Smudger666

He’s a cop, easy paper round!

njee20
    Free Member

Yeah that’s clearly fake, they got the date wrong, 15th month, idiots!

TooTall
    Free Member

they got the date wrong, 15th month, idiots!

Don’t joke. That is one of the things I have to think hardest about since moving over here.

Edukator
    Free Member

I went to a Michael Jones concert this evening (Goldman’s guitarist who plays on as the most popular person in France has retired). It reminded me of a song to inspire anyone thinking of making a new life somewhere.
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFwaRmpzvjo[/video]

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Being an illegal immigrant in the USA…’ is closed to new replies.