Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Being a mtb widow is rubbish!
  • ahsat

Slipped a disc in my back 2.5 weeks ago. Getting better but still no riding. However, dispatched MrAhsat out for a ride today as he has very kindly missed out the past couple of weeks to do sore back friendly activities! However, today I have a new found respect for all the mtb widows of the stw massive who put up with a days housework while you go off and have fun! Ok the difference is I want to go riding, and many of your other halves don’t; but still, bear a thought for one moment of your weekend widow while your nailing that singletrack!

Anyway, best make the most of it, so latte, TMS and making shortbread! Its not all bad.

Bregante

Reported: Mods please delete this thread.

br
    Free Member

However, today I have a new found respect for all the mtb widows of the stw massive who put up with a days housework while you go off and have fun!

Not really, just sad folk who need to get a hobby/life.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ahsat

Reported: Mods please delete this thread.

Hahaha 😛

legolam
    Free Member

Could be worse. I’m trying to pretend that I really don’t want to go out riding today so that MrLegolam doesn’t complain that it’s the only thing I ever do, and our coffee machine is broken 🙁

B.O.R.E.D.

ahsat

Legolam – my coffee machine is working! Come round! 😛
    Did wonder why you weren’t going out with the others! Oh dear, hope MrLegolam isn’t just playing Xbox.

legolam
    Free Member

hope MrLegolam isn’t just playing Xbox.

Nope. PS3.

ahsat

Nope. PS3.

🙄

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I’d tell him to go whistle and get out riding!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Being a mtb widow is rubbish!’ is closed to new replies.