Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • before you spend your hard earned cash on some assos shorts, some advice….
  • turneround

had an issue with a pair of mille bibshorts after 1 ride, sent back to the shop to have warranty loo at them and was asked/told this:

“By the way what saddle do you use as 99% of the time Assos refuse warranty due to the saddle type as certain models have stitching that rubs the material away”

it was not a problem with the stitching but thought i’d let folk know…

anyone know which 1% saddle it is???

Jerome
    Free Member

Flite titanium
    No stitching
    My saddle of choice – alas no money for assos..

flatfish
    Free Member

Tell them you wear baggies on top and therefore no rubbing on any stitching of the saddle.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    brakes
    Free Member

if saddles rub the material way, then surely they’re not fit for purpose?

turneround

ahh, arione carbon… no stitching as far as i can see… issue was to front of shorts nowhere near the saddle area….

baggies on a litespeed vortex, are you mad, you’ll be telling me to wear a helmet with a visor next, perhaps a camelbak or even have (dread to think) unshaven legs..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

aP
    Free Member

assos do a fantastic repair service.
    My SO wore through a pair of rather nice winter bib-longs due to a piece of velcro snagging them and they repaired them (for free) and sent them back with a small box of Swiss choccies (which as they were delivered to my office went in my tum)

RealMan
    Free Member

Do you think you could pass for Maas Van Beek?

yesiamtom
    Free Member

wtf? ^

turneround

maas van beek… i just wear speedos for that total aerodynamic effect

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘before you spend your hard earned cash on some assos shorts, some advice….’ is closed to new replies.