Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Beer, Beef and Ale Pie and a Blast on the Bike
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

You really can’t argue with a day like today ay? Rode into town to get my bike fixed. Robert the Bruce for lunch whle waiting for it to be fixed, then it turned out to be a gorgeous afternoon so I had a quick blast around Heath Hall pump track : )

IMG_2437 by simon ralli, on Flickr

IMG_2438 by simon ralli, on Flickr

Quick blast around Heath Hall! by simon ralli, on Flickr

Marvellous! 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

Brazil’s looking all Scottish/English/wherever Heath Hall is-ish.

bigthunder
    Free Member

Theres a ride me and my mates do that takes you round a resevoir,up into the Pentlands and finishes at the Flotterstone Inn. Most Edinburgh riders will know it. Thats just brilliant as well. Good bike ride,great pint and take yer food(their steak pie is ace as well) into the beer garden if its nice. Pretty close to heaven for me. Theres also an excellant ride from Leven to Anstruther. On the Fife Coastal Path that takes in The Ship Inn as well as Scotlands best chippy. Thats superb as well. Glad you enjoyed yer day.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Allthepies

I was getting a tad down with that foreign-partners thread. I can have no complaints about my life, but I mis-understood their visa rules and had to come home. Apparently I can’t return to Brazil until May. We were meant to be getting married in February but that obviously isn’t going to happen now. But it is good to have the bike to keep me going, and am hopefully off out with Trekster tomorrow too.

So yeah, just got to keep my chin up, stay on my bike and keep going and hopefully the bureaucracy won’t get me down too much!

allthepies
    Free Member

Ah, bummer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Beer, Beef and Ale Pie and a Blast on the Bike’ is closed to new replies.