Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Beer at Hebden Bridge
  • Premier Icon coynie09
    Free Member

Can someone help me thinking of popping over to Hebden Bridge this weekend & i’m just wondering if all the pub are up & running now after all the flooding

Premier Icon simondbarnes

The Old Gate and drink? most certainly are.

Premier Icon mattyfez
    Free Member

Strange double post, please delete.

Premier Icon bearnecessities

Bloody lovely breakfast too.

Premier Icon mattyfez
    Free Member

Old gate is a good shout, I usually go there when in Hebden, they don’t seem to mind backpacks and bikes in the beer garden as long as they are not obstructing. Quite a few times I’ve wandered in covered in mud and they didn’t seem to mind, as long as your not dripping all over the floor.. nice selection of ales too.

Premier Icon GregMay
    Free Member

Martin in Drink? is quite happy for muddy people to come in – also the odd bike if it’s not too bad…or you could leave it round the back.

Premier Icon SaxonRider

I was just there the other night. Many of the pubs are still closed, but I went to the White Lion. They seem pretty easy-going in there, and there were a couple of excellent local ales.

Premier Icon porlus
    Free Member

Old gate has a great beer choice. White lion, nice enough inside with a small choice of well kept beer.
    If you want a well earned pint then the white lion in Heptonstall is well worth the short walk haha.

Premier Icon Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

slight deviation…. has anybody got any idea when the Stubborn Dwarf (Stubbing Wharf) is planning to reopen?

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

Serious structural damage and shut for at least 6 months is what I heard.

I like the Fox and Goose but it is a bit damp and smelly sometimes. 🙂

Anone know if Callan’s is reopening? I liked that place.

Premier Icon GregMay
    Free Member

Ecky-Thump – Member
    slight deviation…. has anybody got any idea when the Stubborn Dwarf (Stubbing Wharf) is planning to reopen?

Rumours are summer – but as said, they had quite a bit of damage, and the canal wall was quite damaged beside them.

You could always ride up the hill to New Delight. Nice pub, run by a MTBer, nice beer, camping, lambs.

Premier Icon marc
    Free Member

You could pedal down the canal path to ‘Royd. There’s a decent pop up bar there in some flooded out buildings; Libertines.

After just wobble back along the tow path.

Premier Icon OzInbred

Anone know if Callan’s is reopening? I liked that place.

Spoke to the owners last week, apparently the insurance company/drying the place out is taking some time but they are hoping to be back up and running in May.

Premier Icon brant

As has been said, OldGate and Drink? now open and thriving.

Calan’s is running as a pop up

Calan's have acquired the basement of Machpelah Mill as a Pop up pub. Our first pop up will be from Friday 15th April…

Posted by Calan's Micropub on Monday, April 11, 2016

Premier Icon porlus
    Free Member

I like the Fox and Goose but it is a bit damp and smelly sometimes

Same here. But the missus wont go in anymore as it reeks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Beer at Hebden Bridge’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.