Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • beer advice
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

haha! good times 🙂

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Left on ma tod to My Bloody Valentine! Gid night! 🙂

nickf
    Free Member

nickf- sort out your anger management issues before you come back please, judging other people must get tiring.

Coming from the man who so wittily told me to f*** off, that’s a bit of a kettle-pot-black situation, don’t you think?

I’m not remotely angry at the OP – as I said, his body, his choice. But if anyone thinks that “safe” drinking is the equivalent of a half bottle of spirits in a sitting, maybe they should know a few facts, think about it a little. After that, fair enough, blitz yourself.

Why do I give even a mouse-sized crap? I had relatives who had the same attitude and it didn’t work out too well for them.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    GlitterGary
    Free Member

I was only joking, nickf. 🙂 You took it the wrong way, just like my user name. Believe it or not, I am not actually the 1970’s glam rock star who wrote the greatest Christmas song of all time, nor his alter ego, the child molester. Why do you care, like you say? Are you the Jesus of the forum, sent down to educate the heathens about the sin of having a drink on a Friday night? Self righteousness is a wonderful trait. I wish I could look down my nose as well as you. If you can’t realise you are coming across as an unnecessarily sanctimonious arsehole on here, then not even God can help you.

zippykona

Quick, someone put up a picture of a puppy.

andywarner
    Free Member

Get brewing your own mate. It’s the best hobby you can have, after riding your bike of course.

yodagoat
    Free Member

Another one for homebrew here, not had many complaints about mine.

john_drummer
    Free Member

+1 homebrew. Just spent 90 minutes boiling 25litres of wort & hops. no cooler yet so I’ll have to leave it overnight before I can strain the wort off into a Fermentation Bin & pitch the yeast…

But in 2 weeks I’ll have 20 litres of Old Heckled Spen to go with the 20 litres of Thickstons Best Bitter I brewed a few weeks ago, and the remains of 20 litres of Something Peculier that I brewed just after christmas…

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘beer advice’ is closed to new replies.