Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Beep for the bellend
  • Premier Icon howsyourdad1

I really miss the UK sometimes.

The thing in swansea is this rich used car salesman was trying his best to stop a skatepark being built near his house. So now everybody toots when then drive past his McMansion.

Swansea skatepark update. Beep for Bellend is going strong! from PublicFreakout

Premier Icon Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Tremendous.

Premier Icon plus-one
    Free Member

Warms the cockles of my heart 🙂

Premier Icon daviek

That’s the best thing I’ve seen in ages!

Premier Icon eskay

Brilliant

Premier Icon racefaceec90
    Free Member

😂

Premier Icon euain

He looks like a charming fellow… lovely chap

“I was just driving by in my new Ferrari…”

Premier Icon Houns

Looks like he’s had a sudden change of mind. Love the comments from a former councillor

https://global247news.com/2021/05/28/victory-to-the-people-as-trade-centre-wales-boss-mark-bailey-backs-down/

Premier Icon Phil_H

“I was just driving by in my new Ferrari…”

If it wasn’t red any abuse was deserved 😁

Premier Icon big_scot_nanny

Absolutely fantastic. I case anyone doesn’t read the article from Houns:

A former Town Councillor Adam Brown said tonight and summed it up for thousands of people in Swansea as he said:

“The blokes made a complete tit of himself, giving it the big one about his brand new Ferrari and threatening to smash kids in the face.

“I reckon the police have been to pay him a visit, personally I and many feel he should be charged with threatening behaviour anyway.

“He’s acted like a complete bellend” he finished.

Premier Icon seadog101

Me being me initially laughed, then thought… I’m glad I’m not his neighbour.

Premier Icon dannyh

That really is splendid.

I’m confused about one thing though – what type of car does he drive again? I must have missed that.

I bet he’s hung like a church mouse on a cold day too….

🙊

Premier Icon Houns

I’m glad I’m not his neighbour

Neighbour, Bonnie Tyler gets the horn

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/global247news.com/2021/05/20/trade-centre-wales-boss-causes-singer-bonnie-tyler-the-horn/

Premier Icon plus-one
    Free Member

He’s not sorry in any way he’s just realised it’s bad publicity!! Hence the back pedaling and offers to apologise. It will cost him ££££££££‘s hopefully 🙂

Premier Icon tonyg2003

Very funny! I watched a little bit of the chat with the skate park kids. He completely missed the irony that he first used the C word a few times and then told the kids off for using the f word. Bellend indeed!

Premier Icon bedmaker

That beeping video sparks joy.

Catapult for the cockwomble is the natural next step.

Premier Icon Poopscoop

Love it, what am utter s***head of a human being.👍

Premier Icon reluctantjumper

Brilliant! The ultimate passive/aggressive protest.

Had seen stuff about this on Facebook, the guy is a bit of a knob at times. I had dealings with him in my old job occasionally and he usually came across as a bit of a wideboy, boasting about his (admittedly lovely) cars and playing the big shot he thinks he is.

He may have done very well out if his car dealerships but you can’t buy a decent personality. He should have seen it as an opportunity, sponsor it and watch all the parents flock to his showrooms to buy whatever cars he has in stock. Well, apart from the ones he advertises everywhere. They’re never available at the price he says they are, even had an ITV Wales investigation about it!

Premier Icon scratch
    Free Member

Owns Trade Center Wales, I needed a new motor a few months ago, they’re literally just up the road, no way I was going to buy off them, confirmed by the YouTube vid.

Swearing at kids then telling them to mind their language straight after is absolute playground

Premier Icon endomick
    Free Member

Tormenting an entire street to get at one bellend is a bit much, if I lived within earshot the local autoglass guy would be very busy.

Premier Icon kerley
    Free Member

Or you could tackle the root cause and throw your stones at the perpetrator.

Premier Icon PJM1974
    Free Member

Absolute prize ****, I do hope that people stop buying his cars.

Premier Icon grahamt1980

Yeah mate sure they would. But then you wouldn’t know as you would be having a little chat with the coppers about criminal damage

Premier Icon kayak23

He looks like a charming fellow… lovely chap

Kudos to his partner for filming in landscape. Rare thing these days…

Premier Icon thisisnotaspoon

endomick
    Free Member
    Tormenting an entire street to get at one bellend is a bit much, if I lived within earshot the local autoglass guy would be very busy.

According to the article seven of the neighbours layered up to oppose it.

He just got singled out as he also offered to pay to have the land landscaped/maintained as something else and pay for the skate park to be elsewhere.

Which TBH doesn’t seem like a dick move compared to his neighbours.

Premier Icon zilog6128

He just got singled out as he also offered to pay

He got singled out because he & his wife have been harassing/swearing at/intimidating the kids as they’ve been trying to use the skate ramp! (which has been there c. 20 years apparently; the bellend thinks though that because he’s rich he can just throw money at it and get them moved on after he’s recently moved opposite it)

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.