Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Been away a while
  • kluster
    Free Member

How’s it all going all?
    Hope you’re all good.
    Hoping you lot are gonna get me all motivated after my injury and get me seriously back out on the bike after two years or more.

chris

Drac

Welcome back Kluster still some old faces here but many new ones.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Stay away from antelopes!!

foxyrider
    Free Member

Are you saying I look old Drac 😉 LOL

kluster
    Free Member

Hey Drac, be nice to catch up, unfortunately got gigs on the end of October so cant make it. But i’m sure it wont be too long.
    Kynodontas!

chris

Drac

Older maybe Foxyrider.

Yeah there’ll be some other time Kluster.

SaxonRider

Just don’t mention the war.

allthepies
    Free Member

Holy Hand Grenades.

I remember Kluster, the guy who took his bike to the pub (as in inside the pub) 🙂 I met you once at Dolgellau when the “Fat Tyre Festival” things used to take place at CyB.

Good to have you back 🙂 You used to have a black Sworks Epic back in the day IIRC ?

kluster
    Free Member

now got a nomad Like new as i’ve not ridden it for two years. S-Works roubaix, and a Tin-bred.
    Looking to get rid of nomad as i’m now old, scared, unfit, and backs facked (L4 and L5 vertebrae have decided to crush my nerves and my right legs numb, and my quad is non existent Hurry up neurosurgeon).
    So, i’m looking for a lightweight XC bike.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Been shooting tigers in Africa……..with a machine gun? (Charlie Crocker)

samuri
    Free Member

Good to see you back Chris

kluster
    Free Member

tidy samuri 🙂

And the Lord spake, saying, ‘First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Been away a while’ is closed to new replies.