Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Been a while since I got to start the weekend riding pics thread…
  • colournoise

But looks like it’s my turn.

End of half-term / start of the half-term break round these parts, so home earlier than usual on a Friday and a chance for the first ‘night’ ride of the season. clearing the head and taking shite low-light photos ‘cos the right bits of kit weren’t charged… I still kind of like the riding shot though.

2021 10 22 bike 029 02

2021 10 22 bike 029 01

ElShalimo

👍

singlespeedstu

My weekend started on Thursday with a ride in Yair on my hardtail.
    2021-10-21_05-04-25

Then yesterday a ride round GT with Mrsstu on the eebs.
    Is this Enduro?

Alex

Cwmcarn. Both trails. Good to see the off-piste stuff looks like its been officially sanctioned. And the link between the Twrch and Cafel is looking close to compete. Always take a ‘new’ bike there and try and beat some PBs. Managed both 🙂

CwmCarn - both trails

CwmCarn - both trails

Fab autumn colours as well. Few puddles, but riding really well.

aberdeenlune
    Free Member

Thursday morning at the top of the Burma road, Aviemore. First touch of winter felt really cold brrrr[url=https://flic.kr/p/2mDJys9]FC4B1502-2200-4DCC-88C6-5FAD460DBF1B[/url] by Aberdeen_lune, on Flickr" alt="Top of Burma" />

aberdeenlune
    Free Member

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2mDAXVR]1CF40C3E-5E45-4A4B-BACA-546D3A0860F8[/url] by Aberdeen_lune, on Flickr" alt="Burma loop" />

A bit more pleasant down in the river Dulnain valley

jimmy748

An hour and a bit at Puddletown, but not really feeling it, elbows a bit sore and have an overnight flight to Dubai at 10.30 tonight.

One from Thursday night.

vmgscot

Nearly lost the GF in the woods (darker than it looks)…

LD
    Free Member

Thursday but allowed for shift workers and retirees right?
    On a wee mission to ride (get down) all trails/segments on Trailforks at Dunkeld. Thursday saw a couple of harder ones including Precious! Great trail, wish I’d tried it in the dry. Upper relly nice and just on the rigth side of hard and rewarding. Lower 3rd of lower trail just too steep/hard for me but inspired to go back and session sometime. Also the observant will notice a rake in the 2nd pic, first time I felt like I was on the golf course and felt obliged to tidy up the berm I’d inevitably ploughed through (it does need some reconstruction to be fair).

davros

Classic muddy xc ride. Bit chilly in the wind.

Muddy day out

MoreCashThanDash

First ride out for a week, 22 easy gravelly miles on the Arkrose.

Stopped to take the pic and a buzzard dropped out a tree and flew off down the track before I could get the phone out my pocket.

rOcKeTdOg

Went to Bristol, rode to the top of the mendips with the araf.cc crew, had chips and beer
    20211023_024613_0-01

20211023_123300_0

20211023_025352_0

2021-10-24_02-38-50

PXL_20211023_173810201.NIGHT

slackboy

Potter down from Caton to the smokehouse at Glasson Docks

gallowayboy

Bit of a dreary weekend in Calderdale, overcast with occasional smirr, it feels like south pennine winter is here. rode north of Hebden on Saturday, Pike side today. Here’s the least dour photo i could be bothered taking!
    dour moor

Sandwich

A 20 mile loop with “the boy” with beer towards the end. Some cheeky was also partaken with no real problems with the walkers and birders. Weather was quite nice!

Spot The Cyclist
    Towards Chelmondiston
    There He Is
    Riding Away  From Christmas
    Bullrushes
    Beer To Finish

roverpig

A bike and a hike in the Cabrach

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Yesterday we had a good day in the Dales,warm for October & not to wet.

colournoise

Sunday morning local. Mellow bimble and scouted out a potential new trail in a recently harvested/thinned section.

2021 10 24 bike 030 01

2021 10 24 bike 030 05b

reeksy

I love seeing all the different terrains and weather conditions in these threads. Great reminders of home 🙂

At this end of the world i managed to get away for my first weekend trip in over a year with some mates.

Saturday was 50km of singletrack in up to 36c heat. 4 litres of fluid and salts. Epic climbs and downhills at Hiddenvale Adventure Park. Riding with Roos, attacked by a Magpie and all sorts of capers.

Back to camp in the afternoon and we got hammered by a storm on our walk to the pub for dinner.

Sunday was all about the uplift. Luckily not too much rain fell on the park, so we did all the best downhill sections and still pedalled another 50km.
    Unfortunately I killed a tyre and two tubes and a mate had to carry my tyre liner out 🙂

ready

Saturday I had my first outing at Phoenix Cycleworks with MrsReady and a good friend. Very impressed, and a good fun day out. Some nice features, and some really progressive jumps.

Then a pootle around my local area on Sunday, crunching over fallen leaves and enjoying the Autumnal sunshine.

colournoise

Waaaaaaaaaaay past the weekend, but not sure my first midweek club ride for a couple of years warrants its own thread…

2021 10 27 bike 031 01

2021 10 27 bike 031 06

2021 10 27 bike 031 04

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Been a while since I got to start the weekend riding pics thread…’ is closed to new replies.