Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Beauty Spa/treatment place in NWest/WYorkshire- recommend
  • hora
    Free Member

So Evil Edna (SO) and Gargoylia (her sis) want to go to a decent beauty treatment place (not a fat management camp). Any recommendations?

hilldodger
    Free Member

Both these places were finalists in the 2008 British Beauty & Spa Awards and have always got good reviews in the trade press.
    Waterfall is the more affordable of the two, is ladies only and has quite a modern approach. Easthorpe is more traditional, but very pricey, usually well booked up and a bit snooty……

domino

I keep looking at Waterfall prices (based in Leeds City Centre) and am on their mailing list. Tres expensive imho. I can’t justify spending that on myself.

I heared good things about the Devonshire Arms at Bolton Abbey too though – its North Yorks rather than West Yorks but you could combine it with riding in the Dales Hora.

hora
    Free Member

domino and hilldodger thanks for the suggestions. Bolton Abbey, is that the ruined Cathedral that you can walk around/all grassed over?

domino

Hora, yes its one of them (there are a fair few ruined Abbeys in North Yorks). Its just north of Ilkley.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Beauty Spa/treatment place in NWest/WYorkshire- recommend’ is closed to new replies.