Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Beautifully-shot mtb vid
  • bullandbladder
    Free Member
    nedrapier

It’s been moved too:

Page Not Found
    The requested page was not found. It may have moved, been deleted, or archived.

roverpig

Delete everything after woods in the URL and it works.

nedrapier

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO9bLXbJG0U[/video]

bullandbladder
    Free Member

That’s it. Ta.

rOcKeTdOg

love the first part

globalti
    Free Member

Nicely shot and edited with great bike skills. I would LOVE to make a film about road cycling in the Ribble valley and Bowland fells; the scenery is so special and there are so many cyclists around. It would be something stylish and atmospheric like the moorland shots in this:

asterix
    Free Member

Looks like Wakerley Woods!

johnnystorm

I must be getting jaded in my old age, its more of the same to me. At least (as far as I watched) there were no high fives, air guitars or mention of being on a journey or returning to where it all started. I’m looking at you Coastal Crew. 😉

johnnystorm

Two Broad Arrows on the other hand was brilliant.

colournoise

asterix – Member
    Looks like Wakerley Woods!

Nah, not enough mud, nettles, brambles or (more recently) oddly thought-out and built FC blue trails.

Nipper99
    Free Member

plus one for Two Broad Arrows. Ace.

Jamie
    Free Member

Nah, not enough mud, nettles, brambles or (more recently) oddly thought-out and built FC blue trails.

A recent run took me through Wakerly woods last month, first time I have been there since new trails have been built.

…erm…interesting routes.

lank45
    Free Member

I love that video – how to ride an AM bike properly!!!

grum
    Free Member

Yup – beautifully shot indeed. Amazing riding too – especially on an AM bike with normal helmet etc.

bokonon
    Free Member

I must be getting jaded in my old age, its more of the same to me.

This – too many gratuitous product shots (slow-mo on the rockshox bottle? please no).

I think it was nicely shot and composed and had lots of nice visual elements, but the audio was sorely lacking – the music was bland as anything, and where there was audio, it was poorly placed and completely understated.

I found the grading a little tedious, the end of the summer/summer evening colours are a little tired, and it would have looked nicer with a more natural grade.

Broadly, i’d have preferred to see some kind of narrative arc to it – this starts off like there might be something, even a weak arc – but the stuff on the jumps which it ends on completely destroy that, and it ends up like a compilation of stuff they shot, rather than a ‘film’ – if it had finished at the bottom of the hill (however constructed that might be) then it would have been better, and shorter…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Beautifully-shot mtb vid’ is closed to new replies.