Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 163 total)
  • beautiful hardtails.. please share pictures
  • D0NK

oh my!
    bit of a commitment needed with those bars and seatpost, but….just wow.

I_Ache
    Free Member

craigxxl – Member
    My Evil Sovereign

Beautiful? Really?

Best way to ruin the looks of a fantastic frame IMHO. Way too much blue.

Wozza
    Free Member

I’m quite close to getting one of these:

tang
    Free Member

Sam the peg is the filth.

muddygoose
    Free Member

Pics taken in the peaks.

Sorry about image quality on that last one. More photos on muddygoose.wordpress.com it’s a cheap hardtail but to me it’s reliable & beautiful.

kilo

Not realy worthy of the description beautiful, but I’ve just had it resprayed and very pleased with the result (apart from the manky saddle).

Singlespeed Stu, what’s your bike? looks v.nice

AngusWells

They find each other beautiful and we are hoping they will mate in the garage and produce a tangerine.

craigxxl
    Free Member

I_Ache – Member
    Beautiful? Really?
    Best way to ruin the looks of a fantastic frame IMHO. Way too much blue.

I knew I shouldn’t have put the blue dust caps on, oh well, too late now. I still love it and rides great only thing I would change is the forks to black. All black would be very boring anyway.

nedrapier

Standing coyly in the shadows, longing to be taken into the woods for a good thrash.

postierich
    Free Member

No 1
    Singular by Richard Munro, on Flickr
    No 2 FOR SALE £600
    P8153891 by Richard Munro, on Flickr

nedrapier

Your bike’s leading you astray too, then Rich?

I’ve liked the little blue one every time I’ve seen it. What is it?

Thought the deeper blue you had last time was nicer though. 🙂 Although I’m moving away from 2 goes on the blue to green for my next respray.

Rosss
    Free Member

My Offering

fontmoss
    Free Member

for _tom_

_tom_
    Free Member

Thats the one 🙂 Looks like a properly nice xc bike.

tinribz
    Free Member

fontmoss
    Free Member

it’s an absolute blast to ride! sadly lack of transport and time means it is woefully underused

davidj

Another fan of fontmoss’s SS superfly here. My Rig is a poor imitation in comparison. If you ever decide to sell it give us a shout .

solarider
    Free Member

Can’t quite match the scenery in some of these shots. Always forget to take my camera with me on rides, but here’s my beauty.

Not carbon, perhaps a bit outrageous, but dependable and likely to see me out.

I never get the angles right on my photos. The stem isn’t nearly as long or upright in the flesh, but it looks like a monster on the photos.

It will never win prizes for originality but you can’t go far wrong with a full XTR groupset and green Chris King hubs, bb and headset accompanied by Moots finishing kit. She’s a keeper!

o96192083
    Free Member

have got this set up on my phone to look at at work tomorrow… won’t indulge tonight!! But lots of great responses, really like that. And they are all nice.

I’m kind of debating to do a frameswap, hence the thread. Any bikes out there with the same criteria as post one, but running 1×9 or 1×10?? would be sick to see.

thanks all

fontmoss
    Free Member

I’d love an indy fab!

Kato

tk46hal
    Free Member

My 29er hardtails!

vorlich
    Free Member

Bottle cages – just say no. Some very nice kit on this thread though.

He’s mine, not quite where I’d like it to be, but getting there…

monkeyboyjc

not the best photos, but here you go…
    [img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/skinheadjc/untitled.jpg[/img]

love that broady on page 1…. and that ‘English’ custom ss – wow…

bol

Old one:

New one:

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

The Fleet, custom fillet brazed thingy.

bullheart
    Free Member

Bullheart – what frame is that?

Vassago Jabberwocky

fontmoss
    Free Member

that bit of singletrack in bol’s pic has me all of a flutter

geordiemick00
    Free Member

1 month old and having to sell it 🙁 had couple of months out of work and had to think between selling this or my 2011 Zesty 514 and this loses out, despite it cost me £1k to have it built. £750 18″ inbred. Will be putting in in classifieds this weekend so heads up for the hard tail massif… email in profile

Coyote
    Free Member

A Coyote…

Alcopop
    Free Member

Heres mine

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Holy cow, theres some horrors on here. What happened to the Indy Fab up there ^^^? Did a bus hit it from the front?

takisawa2

Back to singlespeed now, & will get some Singular rigid forks when I can get them painted to match.

IMAG0524 by pten2106, on Flickr

Not sure what to do with this one…

IMAG0504 by pten2106, on Flickr

Nick

Blimey there are some minging bikes on here!

Bullheart’s would do better without that awful orange seat post.

Where is that lovely white cove handjob, with white revs that was posted a year or two ago? That was the nicest bike I’ve ever seen.

dyl
    Free Member

My lovely bike in Ghana

And again:

Not as pretty as everyone else’s, perhaps, but dependable. I totally love my bike. Obviously 🙂

metalheart
    Free Member

Hmm. I do genuinely think this is a thing of beauty. YMMV.

BadlyWiredDog

Not remotely beautiful. Quite ugly in fact. But it has its moments. Like dogs and days.

noncyclist
    Free Member

My God there is some mingingness there. Only Postie Rich gets there a lovely looking bike. What’s the deal with loads of headset spacers, inline seatposts with the saddle slammed forward ( or in the middle of the clamp) and bike that are cleary too small for the owner?

BadlyWiredDog

I like your bike.

dyl
    Free Member

Aye, I was responding to the bit about “dependable” rather than “beautiful”. Apologies for that. My bike probably looks too small and has lots of headset spacers, but that’s because I ruptured a disc in my back last year and had to go for something more upright.

Maybe I should start an “Ugly hardtails” thread. Yes I think I will…

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 163 total)

The topic ‘beautiful hardtails.. please share pictures’ is closed to new replies.