Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Beautiful day and….you'll be going where?
  • Flaperon

I shall be going to work. Sadly not rideable.

_tom_
    Free Member

I’ll be going to work in a couple of hours 🙁 So I’ll be sat in a sound booth with no windows for what looks to be an awesome afternoon/evening. Monday and Tuesday off though and the weather looks set to continue, so not too bad I guess as all the trails should be empty 🙂

andeh

Last minute trip to North Wales! Shoop a doop!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Two hours moderate XC (wetter than expected and not a fit as hoped!)

Lions 1H

Revision supervision this afternoon

matt_outandabout

Been for a walk, fixed bikes, watched some fun in our front garden again…

Bob MacGregor by matt_outandabout, on Flickr

Bob Macgregor by matt_outandabout, on Flickr

Bob Macgregor by matt_outandabout, on Flickr

ads678

Off to get the train over to Manchester to see Muse at the Ethiad in a minute. Should be good.

righog
    Free Member

Found myself kicking my heals in an Airport hotel, but then I spotted a bike 😀

kennyp
    Free Member

Pentlands yesterday on the hardtail and the Bethany Sportive today on the road bike. Great weather and thoroughly enjoyed both rides.

Drac

I’m on nights, I thought about a spin earlier as the sun got out but remembered I had to go shopping for presents for 2 staff who are leaving this weekend.

darrell
    Free Member

the missus is out “doing lunch” with the girls. Its lobbing it down and Im stuck inside with a 3 month old baby

cinnamon_girl

Fab ride in the Wylye Valley, southern Wiltshire and I’m grinning from ear to ear. 😀 Cleaned a couple of climbs that were over 200 feet each and what a feeling that was!

To actually finish a ride thinking I could have done a bit more – that’s not happened for 4 years!

hairyscary

Just ridden/pushed/carried/swore my way from Loch Muick to the top of Lochnagar via Broad Cairn. Rode back down to Loch Muick via Glas-allt-Shiel……which was rather difficult.

IMAG0340 by MattNSmith, on Flickr

IMAG0342 by MattNSmith, on Flickr

Duggan

Ride up to Macc Forest from Manchester with a couple of mates this morning, first time done Macc Forest and was very enjoyable.

Off to the pub now to meet some more friends and then God knows how that’ll end up.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

One word from me

Picolax.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Morning

Drywall cut and screwed up on downstairs roof

25mm thermaboard cut and fitted on the uninsulated stair roof ( no access to far side) .

Afternoon
    Insulation laid , ply cut ,foamed & 500 hammer hits drilled and hit in to concrete floor

Now ill nip to the chippie for supper before bleeding jaynes stupid avids and cleaning out the van.

Tomorrow is tape the joints / skim and then lay tiles in hall floor.

Id be annoyed except this is a planned rest week off the bike- thats hy the weathers good for the rest o ya

yunki
    Free Member

Melosa – 10 piece ska-latin-funk silliness

aah, of course… festival strength ska.. 😀

I’ve seen you play a few times now and I seem to remember you mentioning it before..
    We’ll have to meet for a ride so I can get yer autograph..!!

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Beautiful day and….you'll be going where?’ is closed to new replies.