Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Beautiful day and….you'll be going where?
  • gears_suck
    Free Member

I can’t ride. Chest infection. I intend to spend the time wallowing in self pity.

stevied
    Free Member

Currently working then home for an afternoon of BBQ and cider 😀

Saving the riding for uplift @ FoD on Monday so hoping it stays warm and dry as the last one was very wet…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

fettling today and building my pig curing empire, tomorrow I get to flog bikes 🙂

franksinatra

Sodding wedding, I don’t even like the bride or groom and there are no fit bridesmaids.

Sue_W
    Free Member

Heading off now for a day hiking in the Carneddi mountains in Snowdonia.

120 mile road ride tomorrow, including doing the Anglesey Lanes Audax.

And it’s going to SUNNY 🙂 Bring it on!!!

(Oops – sorry you’re poorly! Virtual get-well hug coming your way 🙂 )

ska-49
    Free Member

Moving house!

ajantom

Been riding the last 2 days – gorgeous weather and happy, fast trails.
    Can’t today as the band is playing a festival in Exeter.
    So beer and music and sun 🙂

ronjeremy
    Free Member

chill morning, ride to LBS for coffee and cake, then Lions v Baa Baas,
    Mate’s bday tomorrow so a bit of local Garw Valley freeridey type stuff, then straight to pub for Super Cider Sunday…

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

…nowhere – ’round the house with a hoover.

But tomorrow: Sywell Aero Expo (and perhaps a few beers).

We might even ride there 😉

yunki
    Free Member

a few weeks ago I spent a few days hefting a sledgehammer, helping my brother knock the crap out of a Grade II listed building..
    Today I will be lending a hand in his endeavours to make it into something beautiful..

I’m a bit jealous of Ajantom’s post above – If I wasn’t helping my bro I’d be at the festival dancing in the sun to Don Letts’ set and smiling at all the happy scantily clad folk this arvo..
    What band are you playing in Ajantom..?

njee20
    Free Member

Surrey Hills for a nice long ride, heading off now!

Haze

Road ride, meandering loop from Much Wenlock and over the back of the Long Mynd 🙂

gears_suck
    Free Member

I will have to live vicariously.

bencooper
    Free Member

Work, to finish building my seatstay mitring fixture 😉

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

South Downs, Stanmer park, South Downs – leaving in 10 😀

hainman
    Free Member

Canal path,to BEER GARDEN,then another……etc etc…

ajantom

I’m a bit jealous of Ajantom’s post above – If I wasn’t helping my bro I’d be at the festival dancing in the sun to Don Letts’ set and smiling at all the happy scantily clad folk this arvo..
    What band are you playing in Ajantom..?

Melosa – 10 piece ska-latin-funk silliness 😉

martymac

fettling today, night ride with the lads tonight.
    beautiful day, i intend to enjoy it.

mintimperial

Entertaining the boy today. Will attempt to involve bikes.

Racing tomorrow. 🙂

LMT
    Free Member

Just me proper working then? late shift 1-10:30 ish, not good

Mantastic
    Free Member

Into the wyre on the fatty, followed by the rugby then curry and beer mmmmmmmm beer

mindmap3
    Free Member

Nothing too exciting for me today, just a blast or two around the Monkey trail at Cannock today them ill be watching the
    Lions then cleaning my car because its rank. Got out on the road bike last night and intend to get out on it again first thing tomorrow befor the other half does her fun run then I’ll potter round the garden before a nice dinner of fillet steak, baked spuds and salad. Happy days.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

recovering from Manflu (possible? Terrible affliction i know) so missing out on an afternoon ride, hoping to be well enough to ride tomorrow 😥

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Oxford for a mooch around (might need dark glasses :p )

Went out on the road bike last night for a quick spin after work and ended up doing 55miles!

Cammer
    Free Member

Another Manflu victim here so those who are out make the most of it!! 🙂

vondally
    Free Member

Been……only allowed to ride for max 2 hours…….
    1,459 feet of ascent in 14.65 miles

Happy days

thegiantbiker
    Free Member

Revision. Work. More revision.

However, I’m riding to work and back, so I guess that’s something.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m just off riding around my local coastal trails then we’re off to watch a mate to a 24hr marathon trail run, 115 miles through the night on a course of 1.1miles in length. We think he’ll go mental spinning around a teeny course like that. He normally does stuff like the Sahara Marathons or East/West Peru or some of the more extreme and adventurous runs..
    Go Jonny!!

yossarian
    Free Member

Missus has gone out to a reclamation yard today. I suspect she will return with a selection of overpriced, broken and rusty ‘antiques’ for me to spend ages and lots of money restoring. Actually once they are fixed and cleaned up they are usually pretty good.

Me, I’m chilling in the garden under a willow tree and listening to the kids playing. I have no intention of doing anything more taxing than drinking wine and going to the beach later for a little early season swim. I intend on riding early tomorrow, however this is wine intake dependent.

I do like summer.

boblo
    Free Member

@Sue_w You seem to make me envious every time you post 🙂 N Wales is a bit dour but you do seem to have some fun outdoors 🙂

Road tandem for us today (after a 75m road single ride yesterday), road single tomorrow. You’ve got to make the best of the weather eh?

khani
    Free Member

This weekend is beer, food and canoes on’t Thames with the Mrs, Next week is bikes, bikes, bikes… Cos I’monoliday..
    And its not raining.. Wooohoooo!!! 😀

khegs
    Free Member

Just having a late breakfast, then off to leigh woods, probably go round ashton court as well

jet26
    Free Member

Road bike. Holme moss, woodhead, glossop, snake pass, rivelin, Sheffield, home. Now sat in the sun. Happy days.

fandango
    Free Member

As with all sunny Saturdays, I’m at the office 🙁
    Hoping for an early ride tomorrow 🙂

aP
    Free Member

Done 2.5 hours. 800m of climbing up to 1997m. Quick coffee and cake at the foot of the climb then a fast 8k back to town, shower, sort out kit for tomorrow then wander into town to register and pick up goodie bag.

easygirl

Just got up after finshing work at 0400
    Back on at 1700 till 0300
    Happy days 😥

dantsw13

Last night camped in the garden with daughter, today off to the park with my lad and his scooter!!

RoterStern
    Free Member

Beautiful day and….you’ll be going where?

Not in this part of Germany it isn’t. It’s been chucking it down none stop for over a week now!!! 😥

sicklilpuppy
    Free Member

work,then go home put new discs on the car, finnish log store. Then 2 tonnes of logs to cut, split and put away. This is in addition to any tasks thE OH has planned. so it looks like the biks staying where it is this weekend.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

An exciting, longer variante of The Gap route. Hopefully wont be too many grumpy walkers.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Beautiful day and….you'll be going where?’ is closed to new replies.