Bearings for a Marin Mount Vision ’04

Home Forum Bike Forum Bearings for a Marin Mount Vision ’04

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bearings for a Marin Mount Vision ’04
  • Wheyayeman

Where is the best palce to get the bearings for above (it’s the bearings for the rear quad link I need)KP5AX.

xtcenduro

If you are the original owner then take it to any Marin Dealer as the bearings have a life time, pretty much no quibble warranty 😀

Wheyayeman

xtc, I had the bolts replaced under a life time warranty but did not think the warranty applied to the bearings, will give them a bell tomorrow. Cheers.

ps44

My mate just had his all replaced on a similar age frame under warranty (he also got a ridiculously cheap new rear shock that Marin seem to have got some sort of deal on – might be worth asking about)

xtcenduro

Wheyayeman – Member
    xtc, I had the bolts replaced under a life time warranty but did not think the warranty applied to the bearings, will give them a bell tomorrow. Cheers.

Yep the warranty also covers the bearings too.

Wheyayeman

Next question, where is the nearest Marin dealer to Durham (NE England)? Or can you just order them on the net? I would presume you might be able to if you post the old knackered ones to the dealer first?

I used to use The Bike Place in Newcastle but they are no longer a Marin dealer.

Dibbs

Marin FS have always had a lifetime warranty on the bearings.

ditto above on the warranty bearings

xtcenduro

Next question, where is the nearest Marin dealer to Durham (NE England)? Or can you just order them on the net? I would presume you might be able to if you post the old knackered ones to the dealer first?

I used to use The Bike Place in Newcastle but they are no longer a Marin dealer.

You’ll need to take it to your local dealer. Try contacting ATB Sales, they are the UK supplier for Marin bikes and they should be able to help you further.

Spongebob

ATB Sales will supply them via a Marin dealer. You will need the bike’s purchase receipt and to be the original owner for warranty claims to be honoured.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bearings for a Marin Mount Vision ’04’ is closed to new replies.