Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bearing suppliers Manchester pls
  • emeryjim
    Free Member

As above. I need some new bearings for my Giant Reign by tomorrow night! Any idea where I can pick some up in or around Manchester?

Junkyard
    Free Member

if you know the size then google bearing shops in Manchester and find the nearest to you – call them to see if they have stock

IME common sizes are pretty easy to get in any shop – Hope Front hub for example – did have to order for the rear iirc

Garry_Lager

I’ve used the bearing mart just below Deansgate by the inner ring road before – not especially cheap, but I assume the quality is decent. You can just walk in and present the bearing numbers. Maestro linkage will set you back 50 quid, if that is what you need.

Also used a place in Stockport in the big mill at Teviot Dale.

emeryjim
    Free Member

Nice one. Thanks for the tips. Keep em coming..

jonk

Simply bearings in leigh have almost every type including the weird hope rear sizes.

scruff
    Free Member

You could drive to BETD, right by M6 junction 16.

nbt

BSL have a place in reddish. That’s where NWMTB get there bearings

MrOvershoot
    coolhandluke
    Free Member

Simply bearings +1, just off East lancs road

Motion Industries in Bury if you’re in the north. Good range of Fag. Just take your old bearings and they’ll match them for you.

johnw1984
    Free Member

Simply Bearings will be handy for me when the time comes as I work about 100 yards away 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Steer clear of Eriks, they’ll want your first born as payment.

Proper expensive.

RustyNissanPrairie

If your north of Manchester in the Rossendale valley, Darren@Fenwicks in Haslingden is the absolute Oracle of anything to do with bearings.

notsospeedydaz
    Free Member

Another vote for simply bearings in Leigh

mechanised

Again Simply bearings in Leigh are great, ship fast and always seem to have a huge range in stock.

They do enduro bearings and the max variations which are designed specifically for suspension.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Bearing suppliers Manchester pls’ is closed to new replies.