Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • beards and birds…discuss..
  • odannyboy
    Free Member

my ex wife was all into me being clean shaven…now those dark days have gone and i have a lovelly new woman she is not so keen on the clean!!.in fact if the stubble is too short i get moaned at! she goes bonkers for a rough scratchy face. i always thought most woman liked a smooth face but how wrong i am!
    so how common is this phernomonmomom??
    your experiences of the fairer sex and facial fungus please.

Cougar

I’m told that stubble is bad because it scratches the thighs, but softer (longer) beardage is kinda tickly in a pleasant sort of way.

odannyboy
    Free Member

i just dont get why any woman wants to snog a brillo pad, but hey ho..

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

+1, missus doesn’t like me clean shaven as I look too young (well I am 8 years younger :P)

She doesn’t really like stubble either.

And she doesn’t like a full on beard.

It has to be just so (usually about 2-3 weeks in). Unfortunately my beard wont cut with clippers as it curls back on itself and grows along the skin rather than sticking out, therefore just comes out in chunks.

spacemonkey

I was a little furry when I first met my ex. Being somewhat more articulate than I, she would ‘reprimand’ me and call me “scrofulous”. Turned out to be another nutter. Current monkey lady has no issues with a bit of fur.

coffeeking
    Free Member

i always thought most woman liked a smooth face but how wrong i am!

Fascinating how you think you’ve had intimate relations with most women! As far as I can see you’ve had two (I’m sure it’s more in reality) and there’s a 50:50 hit rate lol

jojoA1
    Free Member

It depends on the person and the beardage imo. Some chaps suit face fuzz of some sort, others don’t. Sharp stubble can be painful, but left a day or two more, can be a nice tickly change 🙂 Big Brian Blessed jobs really don’t float my boat though. A bit too ‘pudendal’ for my liking.
    I think beards (not just designer stubble) are a bit ‘in’ just now as well.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Fine with mine so long as I keep it trimmed, when your straining your tea it’s time for the clippers

TuckerUK
    Free Member

beards and birds…discuss..

Prefer mine without TBH, but after a few drinks, or on a quiet night…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘beards and birds…discuss..’ is closed to new replies.