Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Base Settings CCDB CS For Bronson
  • yorkycsl
    Free Member

Can anyone please supply the base settings for a Bronson specific CCDB CS shock? it’s 2015 with neg spring fitted as standard & I’d like to to know the factory settings.

Thanks
    Mark

grobin13
    Free Member

I got my settings from the cane creek forum (on cc website) . Section specific for bronson. Also worth speaking to the Guys a TF tuned. They sent me Santa Cruz tested recommendations. Don’t have them anymore though as the bike was stolen before Xmas.

thered

When I phoned TFTuned to see what they’d suggest, I found they were far more interested in selling me a PUSH tune which I’ve had before and found to be of no benefit. They must make an awful lot of money from that and black can’s cos it was the only thing he recommended.

The fella slagged the CCDB off but conceded that he used one. Not a great testimony for a PUSH tuned fox shock if you’re not actually using one.

Lakes_Puma

Base Tune

I’ve just fitted the same shock to my Bronson and the difference it has made to the bike for climbing is outstanding.

yorkycsl
    Free Member

Thanks for the info lads, I’ve ridden the bike once in anger & felt a immediate improvement over the last Bronson which is now sold, had the standard Kashima CTD which had it’s limitations when realy pushed hard on constant hard hits in the lakes.
    I’m just trying to see which way to go from the original base settings.
    I popped some 36RC2’s on it as I felt the 34’s though very good could be improved upon.

Cheers
    Mark

chiefgrooveguru

I’m just trying to see which way to go from the original base settings.

Read the Cane Creek field tuning guide, it’s really helpful!

http://www.canecreek.com/resources/products/suspension/tfg_english.pdf

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Base Settings CCDB CS For Bronson’ is closed to new replies.