Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Baroness Thatcher….
  • uponthedowns
    Free Member

…to be discharged from hospital

The former Prime Minister has been given the all clear by doctors at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.

Just thought you’d all want to know. I know a lot of you here were worried about her.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

T’ah……………bless her

project
    Free Member

Wasnt she the wicked evil bitch that denationalised all the main industries, sold off them for peanuts, coal,rail,steel,car industry,heavy goods vehicle production,water,gas,telecoms,electric,closed all the large asylums,and lots more, made millions unemployed,opened up the banks,and caused the current problems,split up the NHS, into non talking to each other units,closed all the mines, so now we need glow in the dark nuclear,

RANT OVER,for now anyway…………..

RudeBoy
    Free Member

The Time Is Near….

I can feel it. It will be soon.

Pigface
    Free Member

Thr celebratory bottle of Perry is in the fridge all ready for the day.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Wasnt she the wicked evil bitch that ……………………..

No project. That was Labour what done that.

Maggie made Britain great again.

MTT
    Free Member

<joins RB and Pigface in eager anticipation>

waihiboy
    Free Member

ah well it won’t be long…

was recenlty watching a program about the oil industry in aberdeen and the histroy of it all since the 70’s, naturally the old witch appeared in the show when they showed the oil booming but the mines being closed.

i’ll keep my big rant for another day

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Now, I’m not a gambling man, and have never gambled (apart from that Stag-do at Walthamstow Dogs, but it seemed quite pointless not to), but even I am considering a tenner it will be in the next 12 months…

Right. Roll up, to Honest RudeBoy’s. I’ll give you Evens within the year, 3-1 within the next 6 months, 8-1 within the next 3, and 11-5 on in the next 2 years.

project
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

Ernie youre obviously one of the so called carein the comunity patients watching the world in a semi catatonic state.

Speshpaul

Still not dead then! Shame

ernie_lynch – Member

Idiot or ironic?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Project; it’s ok. Ernie just hazzunt had his Lithium yet. He should be fine in a little while.

Drac

Pity she’s too old and frail to come back into power.

mudshark
    Free Member

Hmmm…I wonder how Britain in ’89 compared to Britain in ’79? Also ’99 and ’09. Makes me think that does….

duckers
    Free Member

I wonder how Britain in ’89 compared to Britain in ’79? Also ’99 and ’09. Makes me think that does….

Not a great deal of difference really, just the previous government was at least honest about the UK’s economic troubles, unlike the present government living in cloud cuckoo land thinking the recession will be over shortly.

Peregrine
    Free Member

Poor Maggie, all the hard work she did to curb the power crazey unions and its no appreciated.

I worked with a guy a few years ago who saig Maggie did what had to be done. He moved to America to work the mines as he could see what was coming. Moved home to retire.

colnagokid

I got all excited there!
    Thought the evil @~#$ had finally coughed it
    Still, its sounds likes she suffering-karma innit!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Poor Maggie, all the hard work she did to demonise and undermine the unions and turn Britain into a nation whose workforce were unlikely and unwilling to strike, and therefore appear a more attractive prospect to overseas global investors looking to make a quick buck, and its not appreciated

Yeah, poor Maggie….

project
    Free Member

Power crazed bankers and local councils now.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Would those be the same de-regulated and de-centralised Banks and Local Authorities, Project?

uplink
    Free Member

There’s folks on here always whinging about Brown selling off gold reserves cheap
    Well Thatcher sold off a hell of a lot more black gold for peanuts – practically gave it away

scraprider
    Free Member

bless im so glad she,s ok.

El-bent
    Free Member

Poor Maggie, all the hard work she did to curb the power crazey unions and its no appreciated.

The “power crazy unions” are nothing compared to those who she handed power over to.

project
    Free Member

yes they would be,with no control over them,by us the taxpayer and now owner of most of the banks.

aracer
    Free Member

Ooh goody, can I be the first to mention the Falklands? I’m sure we’ve not discussed that for ages…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

can I be the first to mention the Falklands?

Please do aracer ……… people are very quick to forget about the Falklands

Maggie made the Falklands British.

Under Labour the Falklands were Argentine.

project
    Free Member

The Falklands ,a small insignifant island for which she sunk the Belgrano,killing hundreds of sailors,bit like northern ireland,let the irish have it back.

project
    Free Member

Ernie do please take your tablets.Youll feel better then. 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

,let the irish have it back.

SOd that. Give it to the Roma, then the Irish really would have something to moan about… 🙄

And Gus, stop teasing the little people 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

Don’t the Argies want NI?

Stoner
    Free Member

Don’t the Argies want NI

no Oil, innit.

project
    Free Member

Stoner,the Romans never invaded Ireland.

eldridge
    Free Member

I hear she was discharged because of concerns about hospital acquired infections

The hospital was worried they were going to acquire an infection from the evil old bitch

May she rot and suffer for a long time in this world first, before she rots in the grave to which her post-colonialist Falklands farce consigned so many brave men on both sides

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Baroness Thatcher….’ is closed to new replies.