Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Banshee Prime
  • dexterbexley
    Free Member

Here’s a quick pic of my new Prime. I thought my Honzo was a great bike, but even a quick car park test shows that this is a beast.

I’ll post more pics if anyone is interested, but I’m only on my phone at the moment.

Bregante

Can’t see the pic mate. They look like a load of fun these so would be interested on your thoughts and further pic attempts.

dexterbexley
    Free Member

Didn’t think it had worked, balls – Will try again later. First impressions are that it’s really well made with great angles/sizing for me and the cc db air is awesome. Have only had time for a 5 min tarmac spin so far though.

dexterbexley
    Free Member
    dexterbexley
    Free Member

Anyone got any idea why public Google Drive photos don’t work on here despite using Google links for sharing?

Bregante

I can follow the link to the image but get a padlock at the top of the screen (of my iPad) so I can’t copy and paste it either. Very nice though 🙂

legend
    Free Member

dexterbexley – Member
    great angles/sizing for me and the cc db air is awesome. Have only had time for a 5 min tarmac spin so far though.

car park test FTW!

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

What size is that dexter?

dexterbexley
    Free Member

It’s an XL. There are more pics in this folder here https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2H7P8lDtEaHbVlXREk2ZTBGMGs/edit?usp=sharing

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

What height are you? How does it fit in comparison to other frames you’ve had? What is the stand over like?

mtbant
    Free Member

Welcome to the club Dexter 🙂 Been riding mine since Jan and its fantastic!

Bregante

Sorry but my google fu has failed me*. Who are selling these in the uk?

*possibly due to the red wine

dexterbexley
    Free Member

I’ve got a 20L honzo and it’s similar in length and standover as I love the honzo. I’m 6ft5, the standover is ample (I just sold a large enduro, he so I like long, low bikes). Haven’t ridden her in anger yet, will post back when I do.

My only criticism so far is that she’s not very light, but that’s fine by me as there are a fair few heavy bits to upgrade.

khani
    Free Member

Nice.. 😀

dexterbexley
    Free Member

Sorry Bregante, I forgot to reply – Ison Distribution are dealing with Banshee now. I spoke to Pat at Ison, who was really helpful and ordered through my LBS.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Banshee Prime’ is closed to new replies.