Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Banksy at Bristol – HUGE queue
  • Midnighthour
    Free Member

I went past there mid afternoon and the queue marker on the railings had run out – so from the museum staff guesstimate that was there for a 30 min wait, I think the queue was about 2 HOURS LONG!

If you have an alternative time you can go, I should skip this weekend unless you want to stand in Park Row for quite some time.

Jolsa

Got there 45 minutes before opening this morning and there was already a good queue. 10 minutes later it had stretched back to the traffic lights on Park Row. TV crews, photographers all there to record the buzz.

Bloody brilliant though – love how you have the main rooms full of installations/prints, and then the rest of the museum has Banksy bits integrated here and there so you have to seek them out. Some are very well hidden in the parts of the museum you wouldn’t think have changed at all for the Banksy exhibition.

Great to have such a big exhibition outside of London.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Sounds good. I hope to go myself, but not I think, this weekend. Might try to slip in during a mid week.

How long did it take to go around the actual museum once you were in?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

me and the missus, will be going, but when it dies down a bit, its not gonna change so what’s the rush?

Philby

Will go in mid-week – stuff on TV last night looked great!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’d give yourself a couple of hours for the exhibition.

CaptJon
    Free Member

GF’s brother travelled from Sheffield to see it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Banksy at Bristol – HUGE queue’ is closed to new replies.