Banjo cycles employee, Positive feedback.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Banjo cycles employee, Positive feedback.
  • Premier Icon cookeaa
    Subscriber

I was fixxing a puncture on my commute in this morning when a chap pulled his van over and offered me the use of his pump, it wasn’t until he pulled away again that I noticed the Banjo cycles logos on the Van.

I’ve just emailed them to commend his actions and I thought I’d post a little positive feedback up here.

I’ve never stopped when driving to work to help a cyclist whith a flat, a good reflection on the shop IMO.

That is all….

They’re are a fantastically friendly bunch of people. They have been doing a lot for cyclocross around the Newbury area this year and have always been friendly and approachable. They come accross as people who just really love everything about cycing. 😀

Don’t ask them about Soul road wheels, makes them hide behind the counter !! Is local to me and saw them during the Hungerford Wheelers event, which was a task of desperation fixing junky bikes, but he was smiling and happy to do it, so thumbs up from me.

Premier Icon cookeaa
    Subscriber

I’m not in Newbury I only work that way, I’ve never used the shop, I might pop in some time just to have a look.

I just thought it was especially good form on the fellas part.

I was just outside Woolhampton, I’ll admit I half hoped the tire was terminally carked so I could sack the commute off, trudge to the Row Barge and pull a sickie… no such luck.

Premier Icon weeksy
    Subscriber

Don’t ask them to rebuild your free-hubs either.

Premier Icon cookeaa
    Subscriber

Don’t ask them to rebuild your free-hubs either.

The Row Barge? I’m not likely to, it’s an over-priced Gastro-pub with a nice big beer garden right by the Kennet, I don’t reckon freehubs are really their speciality.

Plus I ride to work on a fixie so freehubs ain’t likely to be an issue when I’m over that way 😉

mrblobby

Second all that. They are my LBS. A good bunch of guys.

Premier Icon mangoridebike
    Subscriber

Used them as my LBS until I moved 4 yrs ago – great bunch off guys, Mark especially is a super, enthusiastic guy 🙂

pete68

If they were in the sign written van then it was probably mark who owns the shop. A very helpful good guy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Banjo cycles employee, Positive feedback.’ is closed to new replies.