Banjo cycles employee, Positive feedback.

Home Forum Bike Forum Banjo cycles employee, Positive feedback.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Banjo cycles employee, Positive feedback.
  • They’re are a fantastically friendly bunch of people. They have been doing a lot for cyclocross around the Newbury area this year and have always been friendly and approachable. They come accross as people who just really love everything about cycing. 😀

Premier Icon cookeaa
    Subscriber

I was fixxing a puncture on my commute in this morning when a chap pulled his van over and offered me the use of his pump, it wasn’t until he pulled away again that I noticed the Banjo cycles logos on the Van.

I’ve just emailed them to commend his actions and I thought I’d post a little positive feedback up here.

I’ve never stopped when driving to work to help a cyclist whith a flat, a good reflection on the shop IMO.

That is all….

Don’t ask them about Soul road wheels, makes them hide behind the counter !! Is local to me and saw them during the Hungerford Wheelers event, which was a task of desperation fixing junky bikes, but he was smiling and happy to do it, so thumbs up from me.

Premier Icon cookeaa
    Subscriber

I’m not in Newbury I only work that way, I’ve never used the shop, I might pop in some time just to have a look.

I just thought it was especially good form on the fellas part.

I was just outside Woolhampton, I’ll admit I half hoped the tire was terminally carked so I could sack the commute off, trudge to the Row Barge and pull a sickie… no such luck.

Premier Icon weeksy
    Subscriber

Don’t ask them to rebuild your free-hubs either.

Premier Icon cookeaa
    Subscriber

Don’t ask them to rebuild your free-hubs either.

The Row Barge? I’m not likely to, it’s an over-priced Gastro-pub with a nice big beer garden right by the Kennet, I don’t reckon freehubs are really their speciality.

Plus I ride to work on a fixie so freehubs ain’t likely to be an issue when I’m over that way 😉

mrblobby

Second all that. They are my LBS. A good bunch of guys.

Premier Icon mangoridebike
    Subscriber

Used them as my LBS until I moved 4 yrs ago – great bunch off guys, Mark especially is a super, enthusiastic guy 🙂

pete68

If they were in the sign written van then it was probably mark who owns the shop. A very helpful good guy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Banjo cycles employee, Positive feedback.’ is closed to new replies.