Viewing 18 posts - 281 through 298 (of 298 total)
  • BAN TRUMP FROM THE UK PETITION
  • GrahamS

You’re a bit late to the game aren’t you? They are already here … 🙄

And we chuck them out and/or ban them from entry to the UK if they are found to be inciting racial hatred.

Here is a handy list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_banned_from_entering_the_United_Kingdom

(pleasingly, and contrary to media coverage, not everyone on that list is a muslamic hate preacher. In fact the majority are Americans)

v8ninety

That’s what you think, Chum.

Are you suggesting that the UK has not got the pedigree?

bikebouy
    Free Member

The £700m is a wha whaaa baby cry from him.

Bit like kids if you take their toys away.

I personally would like to see him come over here again. Suspect his trip will be heavily protected at our great expense, a golden handshake in Daves pad in ruralshire, and a swift half down the heavily barricaded local Pub.

Then a trip along the A/M4 in a convey of 400 military grade vehicles, back to his fuelled up jet, Airforce 2.0

bencooper
    Free Member

Are you suggesting that the UK has not got the pedigree?

IAMSure we do in some respects, pal.

piemonster

Pretty sure its owned by Mars these days!

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Pretty sure Trumps £700 million is much like his chances of actually being president.

Pretty much none existent.

bencooper
    Free Member

Just to put some numbers to it, 10 years ago Trump claimed he’d be investing $1.5bn to create 6,000 jobs in Scotland.

Total amount invested: £6.4m
    Jobs created: Less than 200

athgray
    Free Member

bencooper – Member

Just to put some numbers to it, 10 years ago Trump claimed he’d be investing $1.5bn to create 6,000 jobs in Scotland.

Total amount invested: £6.4m
    Jobs created: Less than 200

^This. I heard he bought Turnberry for about £35 millions. His talk of hundreds of millions of pounds seems well off the mark. He could singlehandedly bankroll dualling of the A9 with that.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

How many times has he gone bankrupt/restructured in the last 10 years?

fasthaggis

Only yin way to sort that eejit,the next time Donnie boy is in a bar,in Scotland,he gets called oot fir a “square go”.

bencooper
    Free Member

How many times has he gone bankrupt/restructured in the last 10 years?

Apparently if he’d just taken his huge inheritance and put it in a savings account, he’d be 3x richer now. He’s that bad at business.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Pretty sure its owned by Mars these days!

Must be feeling a bit of a chub now…

wattsymtb
    Free Member

Did anyone else who signed this get the results of the debate through today?

I scanned the transcript of the debate (which was massive).

It seems that whilst, on the whole most people agreed with the premise of the request, no one was really taking it seriously.

I didn’t see anyone really address the fact that the request was for consistency in application of the law. We have banned something like 80 other people for preaching similar things.

I might be wrong that it wasn’t addressed, as couldn’t read it all (would have taken me all day).

Also, it seems that there was no real objective to the debate. Nothing got decided and the decision of whether to ban him doesn’t fall within the remit of this house. Or am I missing something?

wattsymtb
    Free Member

Watch the debate:
    Read the transcript:

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The Mad World of Donald Trump staring at 2100, C4. Should be a giggle (or an evening fap opportunity for STW’s right wing nutjobs).

chewkw
    Free Member

I hope Trump wins the Presidency then get ban from entering UK … 😆

That will learn the tiny Brit islanders …

Clinton wins … we quicken our doom woohoo!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Blimey some mild contrition from Salmond. What next???

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

NEVER thought I’d ever agree with Alex Salmond

Viewing 18 posts - 281 through 298 (of 298 total)

The topic ‘BAN TRUMP FROM THE UK PETITION’ is closed to new replies.