Baldness treatment – it only bloody works

Home Forum Chat Forum Baldness treatment – it only bloody works

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Baldness treatment – it only bloody works
  • hora

Think about the poor folk who had/have Alopecia. I know two blokes who had it, one lost every single hair on his head at the age of 18 to date. The other knocked his head and had huge patches missing. Both good looking fellas having a huge knock on their confidence at a young age.

Male pattern baldness is gradual and can be seen/gotten used to compared.

Muke

When your grass is getting a bit patchy its time to get a patio 😉

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Muke +1

Once you start taking a strimmer to your head once a week, the very idea of ever buying any kind of hair product ever again becomes an ridiculous and unnecessary fuss. Shampoo is superfluous. Never mind any overpriced snake oil.

Its very liberating to get the clippers out on a monday morning, rorm them over your bonce, and know that that’s your ‘haircare routine’ taken care of for the next week 😀

dooosuk

You are certainly promoting a product

He’s not promoting a product as such…he’s promoting Minoxidil 5%…which is available in any number of products as a solution to baldness and offering his feedback on some of them.

Useful information for people who might be considering it.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Has nobody really said it yet?
    “THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS” !!

Wedding picture (ah, that was someone else) er Homer Simpson look-a-like picture, followed by current picture. Come on…

Dobbo

😆 @ binners, your posts crack me up.

hmanchester

Dezb: You know what, you’re right, but I haven’t got any that really show it. I mean top down shots with plenty of light, etc. Should have done as a comparison, but didn’t.

For some reason I used to avoid photos with my head down, hair in shot……!

Premier Icon soulwood
    Subscriber

As someone here has already said, being bald or shaving your remaining hair is probably the best my hair has ever looked. If I could get my hair back, I think back to the photo’s of my unruly wavy hair that never did what I wanted it to do, and I would refuse. As for rubbing goo on your head twice a day, jeez, even taking pills when your’e ill twice a day is hard enough without forgetting to do it. As for that photo of what bald men think they look like, well if I had the time I’m sure I could find similar shots of men with full heads of hair. It isn’t about what’s on your head, it’s about what’s inside it that counts.

Premier Icon leffeboy
    Subscriber

If it helps some people out: Chapeau!

Very good

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Baldness treatment – it only bloody works’ is closed to new replies.