Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Baggies for the Tall and Skinny?
  • balfa
    Free Member

Any suggestions for a pair of shorts that have are a decent length in medium sizes/32″ waist?
    Most are way too short and often too tight on the thighs for the correct waist size. The pair of Nukeproof shorts that turned up today are comically short so will need to be sent back!

zerocool

I’ve not got the longest legs in the world but my Endura MT500 Burner shorts are bottom of the knee. Longer than my old SingleTrack shorts. I had a pair of Dakine shorts a few years ago that were really long. Can’t offer any other help as all my other long shorts are old Sombrio Pinnner shorts.

andydt82

+1 for Madison, I’ve got a pair of their Zenith shorts that are a good fit and below knee length.

The Zenith trousers I’ve got do have a clown waist (velcro doesn’t adjust tight enough and no belt loops) so can’t recommend for tall&skinny!

ferrit
    Free Member

Funny your Nukeproof ones are too short – I found the opposite with mine.

I got these and they were way longer than anything else I’ve found – I can now ride past schools without risking arrest: https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/nukeproof-blackline-shorts-np-ss18/rp-prod166815

I’m 6’2″ but all leg – normally struggle to find ‘acceptable’ shorts.

balfa
    Free Member

Thanks for the suggestions. Will have a look at those.

andydt82 I’ve got two pairs of the Zeniths that are falling apart. One M and one L. M fit at the waist but are a bit short and have burst at the zips as they are too tight on the thighs and the Larges are too big at waist and fall down a bit.

Ferrit funny enough they were the same shorts but in the 2021 version! Shame they have changed.

ferrit
    Free Member

That’s good to know though – I’d imagine on a normal-legged person, the 2018 ones would be comically long so maybe they shortened them. Will avoid in future. I actually bought 3 pairs cos they fitted so well!

b33k34

Fox keep changing which shorts are longest. Currently the Dehend at 14.5” inseam (they do at least give the length on their site if you know to look for it)

https://foxracing.co.uk/product/defend-shorts/22872.html?dwvar_22872_color=001&cgid=mens-mtb-gear-shorts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Baggies for the Tall and Skinny?’ is closed to new replies.