Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Bag piper needed for Hit the North 1.5 rev 2.
  • Harry_the_Spider

Well, can anyone on here play the bag pipes?

terrahawk
    Free Member

or a steel band?

barca
    Free Member

I know a slightly bonkers woman from Whaley Bridge who plays the bag pipes. She’ll do it. It’s her job so it won’t be free, sorry.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    terrahawk
    Free Member

We don’t mind paying for our ‘turns’.

qwerty
    Free Member

i know an English man from Essex who plays a mean bag pipe, would want paying?

MrSparkle
    ourmaninthenorth

What about accordians? I used to ride with a guy who makes accordians (and plays in a Breton band).

You might think Scottish, I’m think continental..!

(When are you doing HTN 1.5 part deux? – Will I have time to buy a cross bike?)

Harry_the_Spider

Accordians! Fantastic!

I think a mariachi band mid way along the deck section would add a certain something too.

Yes, you have got time to buy a cross bike (and learn to ride it). I went round the track on my new CX yesterday and bits that are easy on my full susser were almost suicidal on my Uncle John.

I’ve named the drop in to Mere Clough “Rooley’s Chin” after his little incident there and there is a flight of steps that from now on are know as “Brian”.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

Ah, but a mere flesh wound! When’s V2?????? When, when, when, when??????? 😀

trio25
    Free Member

you only need a week to learn how to ride it, no need to get the cross bike yet!

what_tyres
    Free Member
    DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Fellas at work are in an Irish band – they’re brilliant.

grumm
    Free Member

I know a very good piper – his name is Murdo Mcloud! He does live on Lewis though – might be a bit of a trek.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bag piper needed for Hit the North 1.5 rev 2.’ is closed to new replies.