Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • bad parenting admission
  • miketually
    Free Member

We got in late tonight, so ordered take away pizza for tea; I’m secretly quite proud that my 5.8 year old daughter ate 5/8 of a 10″ pizza.

(Disclaimer: we don’t normally do stuff like this – our kids have a stupidly healthy diet and very healthy active lives.)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Who you gonna call?

Supernanny!

druidh
    Free Member

Eh? Bad enough that you need to tell us you bought pizza for tea, but then you need to spout some middle-class, neo-fittist claptrap about childrens diet and exercise?

rs
    Free Member

thats terrible giving that to a 5.8 year old, thats like the first shot of heroin, she’ll now want nothing but pizza for every dinner and by the time she’s 9.6 will be the size of a house and you’ll have to have your doorways widened! shocking!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Probably a good idea to start saving for the reinforced bed and lifting harness now. And maybe think about converting a downstairs room into a bedroom too…

sonic
    Free Member

what attention seeking ploy is this? you obviously don’t think you are a bad parent. so what?

PapaWheelie
    Free Member

Actually, it’s a little known fact, but pizza hits all four of the major food groups.
    You got your grains (crust), meat (pepperoni is a meat, right?), milk and milk products (cheese), and veggies (tomato sauce).
    In fact, if you threw on some anchovies, she’d get some Omega 3 fatty acids and get into such rockin’ shape that she’ll be ready for the Olympics by the time she’s 6.43.

thenorthernsmoothie
    Free Member

Not quite in the same league as Sharron Matthews.

nickc

I’m with druidh on this, What’s your point caller?

miketually
    Free Member

There needs to be a point?

miketually
    Free Member

And “neo-fittist”? WTF?

brant
    Free Member
    miketually
    Free Member

Point three could apply to almost every thread on here…

uplink
    Free Member

Food of champions is pizza

They’ll do what the hell they like in a few years anyway & it’ll probably be the polar opposite of what you want – trust me 😀

miketually
    Free Member

They’ll do what the hell they like in a few years anyway & it’ll probably be the polar opposite of what you want – trust me

I blame the teachers 😉

monkeychild
    Free Member

Well I am about to call the social services. You clearly display all symptoms of being a bad parent. Feeding a child pizza?! How could you!!! I for one am totally appaled and would have you stoned.

*All of the above may be false

BigDummy
    Free Member

pepperoni is a meat, right?

This misguided statement cannot go unchallenged. Impressionable minds might think it is true just because you have written it on the internet.

DezB
    Free Member

brant – Member
    See point three on this thread – http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/whos-watching-you#post-410007

So the Chat forum is now redundant? We should all join MrNutt’s Twittering sessions.
    Can I say F*&k off ?

G
    Free Member

Mike, may I recommend the Brown diet…..

The Brown diet I hear you say…….. thats right, you only eat stuff that is brown, burgers, bread, etc etc. Absolutely never anything that is green or red , just brown.

Apparently you end up properly bound up, and consequently are full of shite and have a permanent strain grimace on your face !!!

Boom boom tish (cheap shot I know, but I just couldn’t resist it)

miketually
    Free Member

This misguided statement cannot go unchallenged. Impressionable minds might think it is true just because you have written it on the internet.

It’s ok, it was a ham and pineapple pizza. The ham might have had a small amount of meat in it, and pineapple is +1 for fruit.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

break out the kebab meat.! 🙂

BigJohn

You cut your pizzas into 8 slices??? Mad!

Father Ted: “Shall I cut your pizza into 6 or 8 slices?”
    Father Dougall “6 please Ted, – oh God, I couldn’t eat 8”

miketually
    Free Member

You cut your pizzas into 8 slices??? Mad!

Not us, Pizza Uno.

I_did_dab
    Free Member

Pizza – just ponced up cheese on toast IMO 😉

The red stuff contains lycopene which, apparently, will stop you having a heart attack.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘bad parenting admission’ is closed to new replies.