Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Backpack for travelling
  • tails
    Free Member

Who makes good back packs for this kind of thing I’m looking 50ltr max a reckon. I heard you can get ones that totally unzip so you don’t have to burrow to find your favourite tshirt.

matt_outandabout

I have a proper good Lowe Alpine travel bag that size. Has a full rucsac harness that zips away for flying, and a full length zip for access. It is missing the little 10L bag it came with that also zipped on, but other than that it is ace,
    £30posted 😉

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Love Fjallraven’s kit…

Fjallraven

vanilla83
    Free Member

I have this one (and my OH has the female version) and it does exactly as you say; unzips totally so you can find stuff easily (also has decent detachable day sack): http://store.berghaus.com/p/travel-packs/mens-jalan-ii-60-plus-15-travel-pack/420300

Worth noting that I have the latest model and my OH has last years; mine is slightly better but was more expensive. Shop around for deals.

tonyplym
    Free Member

Backpacks which unzip fully are great – until the zip fails, which it will do eventually (usually at the most inopportune moment). Single compartment rucksack is what you need if you want to keep your stuff secure (and dry – zips are a regular source of water ingress).

tails
    Free Member

Matt send me some pics at your leisure to

Ands 43 at hotmail . com

I’m going to have a look in the shops first so if you get an offer take it!

josh1982
    Free Member

I have a brand new granite gear nimbus trace 62litre for sale if you or any intrested. Whitingjosh@btinternet.com

cbike
    Free Member

Decathalon and others have a 30 litre backpackstyle drybags with roll top. Fits as a carry on luggage and stll leaves space for the stuff you collect as you go along.

molgrips
    Free Member

Go to an outdoor shop – there are millions of rucksacks available of all shapes, types and features.. most of which are pretty good.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Backpack for travelling’ is closed to new replies.