Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • back after a break from bikes
  • firestarter
    Free Member

Hi again. Giving up motorcycling and looking to get pedalling again not ridden for about a year but two years previous to that only rode a handful of times so its more like 3 years since a real ride. Just thought I’d say hello again 😉

PiknMix
    Free Member

Hello

seavers
    Free Member

Hello. Did you keep hold of your bike? Is it ready to go?

firestarter
    Free Member

Ey up. No I sold all six doh….

chakaping
    Free Member

Welcome back.

ton

hello mick……. 8)

scaredypants

welcome back FS

I assumed you’d changed your login after some sort of ban

Bad news: Your old wheelsize will no longer cut it

firestarter
    Free Member

Hi again . Hows the ticker tony.

I’ve rode 29ers for a few years have they changed again. 650b ??

thebrowndog
    Free Member

Welcome back.

29ers are last week. 650b yesterday. Fat bikes are where it’s at this evening but will start to look old about 1030 when I have to go pick up the kids from the movies. Shame, I’ll be out for a whole hour and will probably miss the next best thing at least twice.

rOcKeTdOg

loads of bargain obsolete 26″ wheeled bikes around atm as people panic buy the latest fad

welcome back btw

firestarter
    Free Member

Ah right they were getting big I remember but not sure tbh might buy another cx as jack of all trades and I have no bike at the moment. Will be on the look out so long as the motorbike sells on Thursday 😉

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Aye up Mick!

firestarter
    Free Member

Ow do nick. Just need to find what type of bike I want new then I can get looking. Xc or cx 🙂

z1ppy

Looks forward to seeing another nice collection assembled (sale permitting) 😀

core

Cotic Soul frames cheap at the moment…..

jedi

hiya dood!

firestarter
    Free Member

It’s only going to be the one I’m afraid zippy just not sure xc or cx lots of nice things about these days.

If mtb prob go 650b as after around 5 29ers and a lot of 26ers the 26 felt too small and the 29 a bit big. Tho I always loved the size of the cx which is actually about the same size as a 650b with mtb tyres on 😉

But with lots of disc cx bikes around these days its a tough choice. As i really like days in the open on a cx. The planetx spec looks great but im never sure on carbon tbh esp cheap end stuff. Maybe its more of a race day bike than a big day in the hills job.

Tough choices

Hows it going tony you still teaching and doing crazy stuff from wood up in the sky 😉

jedi

yes of course 😀

firestarter
    Free Member

😉

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘back after a break from bikes’ is closed to new replies.