• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by m0rk.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • babygirltrackworld.com Are "anger poo's" normal?
  • stevied
    Free Member

So our little girl, now 15 months old, used to very good at going to bed after her night time milk. Now she doesn’t.
    She cries a lot, won’t go into her cot and when she does she gets a bit worked up, growls and then does a poo. She knows that, if she does a poo, we’ll get her out to change her.
    We are trying to get her back into her normal sleeping routine and leaving her to it (monitoring to make sure she’s ok).
    Anyone else experience this?

CountZero

Sounds like a smart kid, she’s worked out how to stop you putting her to bed when she doesn’t want to go, using a ‘dirty protest’!
    Clever girl! 😀

nicko74

Wow, she sounds like a fast developer – it took me a good 15 years or so to learn about the protest poo. It’s still absolute gold though, and even my boss has to respect the power.

“Are you *sure* you want to do that? Really??” <strains>

The-Beard

hahaha! We had the exact same, it was very hard not to laugh as an indignant wee ball of fury sat there trying to force one out. Now she’s 3 and potty trained she still occasionally refuses to go to bed and insists she needs a poo. Then proceeds to sit on the throne chatting away quite happily.

Her wee brother has started protesting if we get in the car. The moment you back out the drive he starts grunting away as he works on a masterpiece.

gwaelod
    Free Member

can ewe pm me the name of your daughter please and I’ll put it on Master Gwaelod’s “List of Psycho Chicks to Avoid” when he’s 18 yrs older

cr500dom
    Free Member

Dont give in to it, nice and calm, put her down, Night night etc, shut door and walk away
    They soon learn 8)

ir_bandito
    Free Member

They soon learn

Nothing like the advice from a parent of a completely different child to rub salt into the wound…

cr500dom
    Free Member

ir_bandito – Member
    They soon learn

Nothing like the advice from a parent of a completely different child to rub salt into the wound…

We had the same issue, and different but similar ruses to avoid going to bed, the result is always the same…….it might take 1 night, it might take a couple, but always if you stick with it, calmly, they realise that they dont get a reaction therefore it stops…. until they think up a new excuse anyway 🙄

The-Beard

can ewe pm me the name of your daughter please and I’ll put it on Master Gwaelod’s “List of Psycho Chicks to Avoid” when he’s 18 yrs older

Can you PM me Master Gwaelod’s potential earnings and future prospects and I’ll see if he fits the criteria to be added to the list of potential suitors for Little Miss Beard? 😉

unklehomered
    Free Member

Don’t knock it, protest poos get me out of so many boring meetings…

enfht
    Free Member

Show them who’s Boss and poo in their toy box.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

It’s the heat !!

Are you struggling to sleep in it too?

Well so are they… but they don’t know what the problem is.

Like most things… it’ll pass.

Have patience 😀

jfletch
    Free Member

I’m so glad ours haven’t thought of this one! I’m not sure if I could stop laughing if they tried it, the red faces are funny enough at the most normal times!

m0rk
    Free Member

I read this last night, and even showed it to my wife saying “I’m so glad our daughter didn’t do this” (she’s almost 20 months)

cue 15 mins later I take her up for a bath, and when it’s time to get out I’m presented with a fierce ‘no, no, no, no, no’ and she curls one off & thrashes about mixing bubbles with brown water & ducks

lovely

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Genuine LOL. Did you never mention it to her? That’s crazy badluck

Kryton57

jfletch – Member
    I’m so glad ours haven’t thought of this one! I’m not sure if I could stop laughing if they tried it, the red faces are funny enough at the most normal times!

This. We now use the phrase “purple time” with our 9 month old. Its hilarious to watch, its even more funny to watch other peoples reactions in restaurants (well, Harvester & Nando’s).

zokes
    Free Member

If this happens to us, revenge will be a dish best served cold. Photographs and 18th birthday should do it…

m0rk
    Free Member

gofasterstripes
    Genuine LOL. Did you never mention it to her? That’s crazy badluck

No need – she said “I bet you wish you’d never read that on that bike forum now”

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘babygirltrackworld.com Are "anger poo's" normal?’ is closed to new replies.