Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • B & B Accomodation in Macynletth/Aberystwyth Area
  • fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    Me and a couple of mates are going on a motorbike trip to the above area and I am looking for accomodation recommendations.
    Going for 2nights (Friday and Satuday) in mid June.
    Needs to be £25-£30 per night and somewhere with something to do on a night eg pub grub/curry and beer.
    We have stayed in Dolgellau before when on mtb trips so fancy trying somewhere a bit different.
    Cheers
    Steve

djglover
    Free Member

The bikeshop in Macynletth have a self catering unit on the high st, has dorm style bedroom and kitchen / living area, we stayed there its near all the pubs and restaurants but you have to make your own breakfast.

Anyway, I’d recommend that

fatgit
    Free Member

Cheers
    For that but we are really after somewhere that will give us a breakfast unless there is a cafe that you know in the centre that would do the job?
    Cheers
    Steve

s8tannorm
    Free Member

Plenty of Cafes in Mach’. The bunkhouse djglover speaks of belongs to Tegid, ring the Holy Trail on 01654 700411 if he’s not there they’ll put you in touch.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep, Teg’s place is great – Reditreks.

Greasy spoon just around the way, by the shop with the superb collection of local beers!

kimbers

loads of b&bs in aber

and the nightlife is beer fueled student/rugby boy madness

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘B & B Accomodation in Macynletth/Aberystwyth Area’ is closed to new replies.