Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Axminster tools machinery clearance sale
  • Premier Icon dyna-ti
    Free Member

Wouldn’t hang about.
    https://www.axminstertools.com/clearance?cat=2616&sc_eh=04811722bdc654231&sc_lid=285615575&sc_llid=80030&sc_src=email_3096372&sc_uid=o39VKFvTKy&stock=1

I got a chipping extractor i was going to buy anyway, and just saved £155. Bloody bargain 😀

Other savings in the other sections of ‘clearance’

Premier Icon zilog6128

some good bargains there! Was debating the scroll saw, even though I have absolutely no use for it. Fortunately it’s gone now 😃

Premier Icon AlexSimon

Those lathes are cheap. Unfortunately mine has stood unused after I learned the basics. I loved woodturning, but after making a few bowls I just don’t need any more round things in my home/workshop.
    I was also surprised at the cost of wood blanks. I think the only way to do it cost effectively is to always be on the lookout for free/cheap sources of wood.

Premier Icon BillMC

Nice one! Bench grinder and facing tool on the way.

Premier Icon fazzini

@nobbingsford – one for you this 😁

Premier Icon WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

AlexSimon – I was looking at the lathes too but also couldn’t justify the cost given what I have just spent on a planer thicknesser and a bandsaw. I might be able to clear out some space in your shed by buying your disused lathe for a nominal amount. Not sure how close to Southampton you are for delivery but a trip to the New Forest in your campervan would be lovely at this time of year…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.