• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by MTT.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Autocad anyone?
  • wors

Last time i used autocad was on R14, can anyone recommend a book to get upto speed on 2009? Not the dummies books though.

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

I used “Just Enough Autocad 2006” Now 2007 I believe.
    Does what it says on the tin

VanHalen

you can still use all the same commands

just set your preferances to look like the old one.

the new toolbarry things can be useful if you use lots of the same blocks/commands.

then again i`m an old dog. the new tricks are probably good but i dont want to know.

ShinyRedOrange
    Free Member

I hadn’t used it since Uni so i did a few night classes to get me back up to speed,

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone else think this was about Terry Thomas and his choice of automotive transport?

MTT
    Free Member

Don’t worry about it, they are all the same, they add stuff each year to justify the upgrade fee, its rarely useful though.

simon1975

I still use all the keyboard commands I learnt on the pre-windows R12

freddyg
    Free Member

Anyone know if there are any companies in Cardiff (or surrounding areas) that are hiring AutoCAD drivers? My brother has just been made redundant 🙁

druidh
    Free Member

Is this for designing bike frames?

molgrips
    Free Member

<hijack>I am on the lookout for free CAD software, for doing some joinery projects. Any ideas?</hijack>

MTT
    Free Member

molgrips – forget AutoCAD, get Sketchup – it has a drawing addition called ‘layout’, I’d use that, its fairly intuitive. Any questions just drop me a mail.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Autocad anyone?’ is closed to new replies.